Justice League The Justice League General & Speculation Discussion Thread - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 46

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just going to say it... Why even have fake muscle imprints when Cavill is a freaking Adonis and could fill that suit just fine with his real muscles?

lol should've just painted cavill's nekkid body blue.

DXo3qieWsAEQZjv.jpg:orig

DXo3r3bXUAE885h.jpg:orig

No no. The suit was the problem too. Thenway they made the muscle/under suit this time around was stupid. When I'm on my laptop soon I'll show what I mean...

EDIT

Ok so. This is the JL under suit -
DV5DY_gVoAAuN2n.jpg

This is the MoS under suit -
DV5DY_cVwAAU2bC.jpg

See how the MoS under suit's muscles blend in together and are fuller. Yet for some reason the JL suit has these very ridged muscles just glued on. That's why they look bad in the film. Yes...the lighting does make a difference...but this is way more important.
See what I mean here?
DUbDk1iVwAI74ct.jpg

DRPgBf_UMAAaTFW.jpg

If they'd just blended the muscles it would've looked a million times better.

Then there is this beautiful perfection -
DQ60LrXUMAATxrR.jpg:large

See the middle one? The suit looks so much brighter than in the other shots yet the muscles don't look fake at all.

Zodawful, literally EVERTHING that could've gone bad for this film happened.

The color filtering messed up the suit. Look at when Superman meets Alfred that is how the suit was supposed to look. WB messed up the suit when they changed the filtering.

"Did he hear a ****ing word I just said?"

(Quoting John Wick for dramatic effect.)
But seriously, IF the undersuit wasnt so stupidly designed it still would've looked good under Whedons lighting.

No no. The suit was the problem too. Thenway they made the muscle/under suit this time around was stupid. When I'm on my laptop soon I'll show what I mean...

Look man I agree with you. But the thing is, all the suits were made with certain conditions in mind. MOS suit was made knowing most scenes would be in bright daylight, that's why it had the darker blue. BvS was mostly at night, so it had a brighter costume. Obviously the JL costume doesnt look as good as the bvS of MOS one, but it looked pretty damn good in the one scene where it looked the way it was meant to. So i'm willing to give them the benefit of doubt, and not judge them by Whedon's cinematography, where everything looks crap.

MoS under suit was too much padded up, I think they reduced the muscle padding on the under suit to help Cavill move more freely.

In JL, the problem was the Blue suit itself was too bright, so the Blue suit covering parts of muscle suit that had those 'silver' muscle padding looked vastly different compared to other parts that had black under-suit with no padding.

The suit was designed to be filmed only under controlled lighting conditions and not in broad day-light.

The suit was designed to be filmed only under controlled lighting conditions and not in broad day-light.

Makes sense considering JL was shot mostly in Leavesden studio, while MOS had a lot of shooting out on streets where lighting cant be controlled to that extent.

MoS under suit was too much padded up, I think they reduced the muscle padding on the under suit to help Cavill move more freely.

In JL, the problem was the Blue suit itself was too bright, so the Blue suit covering parts of muscle suit that had those 'silver' muscle padding looked vastly different compared to other parts that had black under-suit with no padding.

But it never seemed like an issue in MoS for him to move freely. It was in BvS that he looked constricted.

But it never seemed like an issue in MoS for him to move freely. It was in BvS that he looked constricted.

Yeah agreed. I actually love the BVS suit but it looks much more restrictive than the MOS suit. The MOS suit looks very flexible and organic.

I'm just going to say it... Why even have fake muscle imprints when Cavill is a freaking Adonis and could fill that suit just fine with his real muscles?

Just silly really. After the guy has put all that effort into getting into amazing shape.

Listening to the track "Fundraiser Invitation" :

tenor.gif

[YT]5iWikZKk7Ak[/YT]

Uhhh...:csad:

**** it, I'll go back to the amazing BvS tracks.

Nice video. Too bad most of that Superman story and his arc fell on the cutting room floor.

The sad part is they even reduced Lois and Martha's story and role in this movie to next than nothing. :(

Notice how theres a part in that video where Henry talks about his character in the movie. He himself says that this Superman is the "real" Superman and full of joy. And btw, Henry's clean shaven when he says this meaning this was during SNYDER'S filming. Zack was already giving everyone the Superman they wanted but they had to go and ******* it up.

Notice how theres a part in that video where Henry talks about his character in the movie. He himself says that this Superman is the "real" Superman and full of joy. And btw, Henry's clean shaven when he says this meaning this was during SNYDER'S filming. Zack was already giving everyone the Superman they wanted but they had to go and ******* it up.

Well Zack always said that it was a journey for him to become that Superman. People just didn't want to wait. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"