The Last of Us

[YT]3fkn0q3PU5s[/YT]

The Last of Us Gets New DLC on PS4

We still haven't seen the last of The Last of Us, because Sony and Naughty Dog have released some new multiplayer content for the PS4 version of the game. First up, the Tactical Weapons Bundle offers a new Tactical Shotgun, Burst Pistol, Frontier Rifle, and Crossbow. It costs $3, or you can buy each weapon by itself for $1 each. Next up, the Risk Management Survival Skills Bundle costs $4 and gives players some deadly new skills. “Lone Wolf, a skill that grants you temporary survival skills when you are away from your team, Second Chance, a skill that gives you a free health kit when you have none and take more than half damage, Jack of All Trades, a skill that grants you grab-bag level 1 skills at discount, Lucky Break, a skill that allows you to get more ammo and crafting ingredients when you open supply boxes, and Lethal Efficiency, a skill that allows you to perform a faster, low-to-the-ground neck snap when performing a special execution.” The skills can also be purchased for $1 each.
There’s also the Misfit Head Item Bundle, offering some fashionable new items for your character to wear. It has a Viking Hat, Plague Mask, Smiley Mask, Outlaw Mask, Ski Goggles, Broken Gas Mask, Ballistic Helmet, and Urban Camo Helmet for $7.
Finally, there’s two new Gestures Packs, which give players some new ways to show off in the game world. Both of them cost $2.49.
Now if we could just get Naughty Dog to make a sequel to The Last of Us, we’ll be happy.

source: EPN.TV

Definitive version my ash lol. Oh well, still a great game.

You can't listen to Thundercrack. He doesn't acknowledge facts he just gets angry.

This game isnt called the "Definitive Version"

Oh wait, it's just remastered. I only have the code, so I just assumed they all called this one the definitive edition. Eh, I guess it's okay then. I just find these micro transactions to be tasteless, and pathetic. Something a game like this really should be above.

I just finished the DLC included in the PS4 version. I thought it was actually pretty good. Could have used a little more action, but it was some very good story telling.[BLACKOUT] It didn't surprise me that Ellie was gay, particularly given who she was modeled after. [/BLACKOUT]

I liked the way they did the ending; [BLACKOUT]not actually showing Riley's death. Made it more powerful, really. [/BLACKOUT]

I'm actually hoping that
like Ellie, Riley somehow survived. I hate when all gay relationships end in tragedy in media and she was a very cool character that could definitely do with some more definition (eg; what was her relationship like with Marlene? What sort of firefly was she like? Did they often recruit kids?

Plus I like the idea that the only cure for the spores is gay love lol

They're still going with this damn thing? I was hoping they had dropped it.

They're still going with this damn thing? I was hoping they had dropped it.

they're still going with this, the sly movie, the ratchet movie, the infamous movie, the uncharted movie, the mass effect movie, and last but not least, the halo movie. the sony leak even revealed another mario movie.

Meh. Honestly, the game is such a wonderful experience, I'm cool with changes for the film. It helps that ND is writing the script, so they know what needs to stay and the best way to mix things up without sacrificing the story or characters.

I am curious to see how closely they follow the game though, especially in terms of cut scenes and overall art direction.

Last edited:
So long as they keep the ambiguity of the ending, I don't really care what changes come along.

I read this was once a Jak and Daxter game. I did see some similarities in areas like the nature-retaken cities and some of the old ruins in Jak II/Jak II as well as in the Clickers and Metal Heads.

I finished this last night. Brutal game, but really great. I couldn't get over the detail that went into it. It was like playing a movie.

I played the Left Behind DLC as well. Loved the stuff in the mall with Ellie and Riley. If there's really going to be a movie, I hope it's included somehow.

I finished this last night. Brutal game, but really great. I couldn't get over the detail that went into it. It was like playing a movie.

I played the Left Behind DLC as well. Loved the stuff in the mall with Ellie and Riley. If there's really going to be a movie, I hope it's included somehow.

It is considered by many to be one of if not the greatest game of all time. Did you play it on Ps3 or 4

It is considered by many to be one of if not the greatest game of all time. Did you play it on Ps3 or 4

PS4. I never had the PS3, so this was my first time playing it. Definitely lived up to the hype.

found some funny comics, lol
the-last-of-us-logic_o_2197445.jpg

comics-stealth-games-The-Last-of-Us-771669.gif

Damn, Broseph, that's a little harsh... guy who I have never met.

I just want to say that this post makes me lol when I think about and read it to myself.

T crack, you can be a funny guy sometimes, whether or not you're even trying to be.

Grabbed this book at the comic shop yesterday, it was $40 got it for $20.

The_Art_of_The_Last_of_Us_05.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"