The Lounge Does Not Change; We Change.

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. henson wasnt that good.

2. m-80s arent ****.

you people. i swear.

On my way home, I found out they were redirecting traffic back behind the fairgrounds so I couldn't keep driving straight home, and I had to take a long winding detour all the way back behind the fairgrounds and weave between cars parked on both sides of the road, and I get confused and anxious sometimes driving an unfamiliar way home at night so I was already flustered by the time I got home, and then my bedroom window was open to let air in which was a change from routine which further triggered my autism/anxiety and between those triggers and the fireworks going off, I'm sitting here playing music loudly to try to keep from screaming, because my parents wouldn't understand it so I have to hold it in.
Sorry to hear mate. Hope it was all ok after.

AMC doing a Bat marathon, Just started with the Batman and Robin, that bat nipples and butt scene is still silly

Weird. They haven’t observed any other species dying like this, it’s not drought, and it’s not poachers because their tusks haven’t been removed. Supposedly some elephants have been spotted walking in circles, suggesting it might be neurological.

Mystery as hundreds of elephants found dead

AMC doing a Bat marathon, Just started with the Batman and Robin, that bat nipples and butt scene is still silly
Watching Batman right now.

You rang?

tumblr_ptwcqk1E7C1rrkahjo2_540.gif

tumblr_ptwcqk1E7C1rrkahjo4_540.gifv

Is that a turkey deep fryer? It should be.

Nobody makes me bleed my own blood.

Seeing @Reek in the early evening always gives me a boost.

sexy-unicorn-outfit.jpg

HAPPY BIRTHDAY:
Burt Ward (born July 6, 1945) is an actor and activist widely known for his portrayal of Robin, the sidekick of Batman, played by Adam West, in the TV series Batman (1966–1968), its theatrical feature film and the 2016 animated feature Batman: Return of the Caped Crusaders

107183314_3501964319833448_4270926550244769938_o.jpg

And this how the raccoon wars were ended:

this-gang-looks-fun.jpg

i am, in fact, a unicorn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members