The Lounge Does Not Change; We Change.

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are things to do in Denver when you're dead, or so I've been led to believe.

U85EdfJ.jpeg

Why are there Confederate statues in WEST Virginia in the first place?

OufrJZK.jpg

"The virus has them completely fooled... Now we go into phase 2."

Why are there Confederate statues in WEST Virginia in the first place?
Despite breaking with Virginia to stay in the Union, a lot of West Virginians (especially after the war, apparently) still sympathize with the South.

my student loan is paid off!
i've also paid of 50% of what i owe on my car and am a few months ahead in payments on it. i'm going to try and set a goal to have my car at least 75% paid off by the end of the year

I know I'm a bastard for laughing at this, but...

:lmao:

Hey thanks for the rain and cooler weather mother nature! But no thanks to that huge wind storm that brought a huge tree limb from the top on the tree that almost hit the car and the house :mad:

anyone want to trade for this 92+ super humid weather we have here?

Watched Kubo and the Two Strings and seriously enjoyed it now more than I did the first time.
Then I watched most of Bumblebee, and I liked it enough, but I don't find myself very fond of it now. Colors and Transformers designs are a massive improvement to any of those Bayformers movies, as for storytelling quality and characters that should go without saying.
I think you set a record there. Congratulations. :yay:

i've also paid of 50% of what i owe on my car and am a few months ahead in payments on it. i'm going to try and set a goal to have my car at least 75% paid off by the end of the year
Shhh! The credit card and cash loan companies will hear you.

someone asked me to make a poll here asking Who Loves Reek? but since i'm lazy and don't feel like adding a poll to this thread, i'll just ask the lounge for that person...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"