The Lounge Does Not Change; We Change.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The words “Penned by Roose Bolton” should guarantee it the audience it deserves. The novelisation should be studied in schools going forward too.

if we are going down this road.... we need the perfect song for the movie trailer.... and i mean perfect.

if we are going down this road.... we need the perfect song for the movie trailer.... and i mean perfect.

Marketing is tricky.

Like they target on ad for one demo, one for another.

Gonna have to specify.

What's the music in the spot just for the date night crowd?

(Granted... I guess "Date Night" is a whole other animal these days...)

If we are to suspend disbelief that Reek is sufficiently attractive for this story to be realistic, Jim Carreek will have to return with his Pet Detective persona.

If we are to suspend disbelief that Reek is sufficiently attractive for this story to be realistic, Jim Carreek will have to return with his Pet Detective persona.

Jim has been known to rock the Hobo look.

3 minutes into the Harley show... yeah they really wanted you to know this wasn't intended for kids. :funny:

blame roose... he keeps summoning the old reek

You need to stop volunteering all that blood. The Summoning Spells wouldn't work half as well without that important ingredient.

You need to stop volunteering all that blood. The Summoning Spells wouldn't work half as well without that important ingredient.
Perfect cells from Reek’s Guts are the key ingredient.

The Harley show's Bane is the greatest thing ever.

ev8NBCb.gif

There have been 4 extra pages of conversation since I last checked the lounge. I wonder what hijinks have occurred in that time---

...yeah, that's about right.

3 minutes into the Harley show... yeah they really wanted you to know this wasn't intended for kids. :funny:
Oh, it’s a weird show alright. They do some stuff with the Legion of Doom and even stuff with Darkseid later on that genuinely recall scenes from south park with how mad it got.

there is a DC version of this at one point:

CmpYZo9WEAEy6KR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88