Apocalypse The LUCAS TILL / ALEXANDER SUMMERS discussion thread - "We have to call him Havok"

Reaction score
Do you guys want to see him in his 3rd X-Men film? With Cyclops set to make an appearance in X-Men: Apocalypse, it will be interesting to see what will happen if they bring back Lucas Till as Havok too and if they would establish if they are really brothers or not.

Personally, I want him back whether he's a brother of Cyclops or not. Make it happen Fox!

With the screentime he got in dofp I would rather they just leave him out than shoe horn him in. Have Xavier get the "Oh god that is his brother" thing but have Cyc the Orphan he is meant to be at the start at least. Maybe in another film he could come back because lets face it, It isnt like Lucas Till has the same star power as Jlaw or Fassbender to say he doesnt want to return

If he's not coming back in Apocalypse, I don't see how they would ask him back in future X-Men films. At that point, they would just move on with the characters that appeared in Apocalypse and new characters or the characters in the future.

Hopefully Havok will return, with his son Scott. :ninja:

I'd love to see Havok return. I was a bit disappointed that he only had an extended cameo in DOFP.

Hopefully he can still be with the team in AOA.

any involvement he has will have to be somewhat linked to scott because i can't see how you could have alex summers and scott summers and be very hush hush about it

alex could be scotts older brother

He hasnt been confirmed yet has he?

Wouldn't the character be about 40 in 1983? That's pushing it. Till's 23.

Hmm he can pass as a teenager in First Class. So maybe he would just be in his mid or late 30s in the next one.

Have him bulk up and grow a beard or something and he will be fine, there are the aging tricks

I hope if he comes back it's for a short cameo again with Scott. How many characters should we have in this?

I'd like to see him back, and maybe they'll clear up this Summers brothers business.

Last edited:
I'm assuming he's coming back. They had to be setting something up with that scene, otherwise what was the point?

The rescue scene was supposed to be an allusion to Mystique's Brotherhood, so maybe she'll have her own group with Havok and other mutants (Wolverine?).

seeing Alex and Scott on the same movie would be pretty cool and really interesting. Really hope Bryan and Simon have an interesting idea in mind.

I don't see Havok joining the Brotherhood in one of the movies, though it wouldn't surprise if he did.

When Magneto was delivering his speech in DOFP, they didn't even show him. While Quicksilver/Toad/Ink were shown watching his speech on TV.

No clue. But for whatever reason, he was aware that Banshee was killed too. And since he's a mutant that he and Charles both met in First Class, he mentioned his name.

Wouldn't the character be about 40 in 1983? That's pushing it. Till's 23.

Although its cheap, they could just make him a horseman and excuse away his youthful appearance by saying Apocalypse keeps him young/strong or some BS like that. And IF the character returns acknowledge his relation to Scott. Or at least hint at it.

I would like to see Till come back as Havok he has the sexiest voice to me. Also they can finally address his relationship to Scott.

A related question is why did Eric mention Banshee along with Angel, Azazel, and Emma. Did he join the brotherhood?

Banshee was a mutant, so he was a "brother". They also worked together in First Class. It's not just about sides.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"