The Mandalorian The Mandalorian: General Thread

EmacwfUWMAQq9EL

Who gets the Yoby?
Just want this final standoff...!

Last edited:
I really hope that Ahsoka's appearance isn't just a small cameo (i.e. one scene) at the conclusion of this season.

I actually want to see her in action on this show.

I think it'll just be a cameo to pant the seed for whatever her spinoff will be about. Looking for Ezra?

And I'm in the group betting we'll see her in the Filoni directed episode. Episode 5 of this season.

About 20 minutes into the season 2 opener. Finally got a chance to catch up. Hopefully will get through whatever is available to date.

Fan made Mandalorian TV show intros in various styles and genres:

I was slightly worried after the second episode but the third blew me away. Can’t wait to see more and I need those characters back asap.

Next episode tomorrow. Can it live up to last week's?

My rough ratings so far:
Episode 9 - 7.8/10
Episode 10 - 6.8/10
Episode 11 - 9/10

Man how great does it feel going into something and not actually knowing what to expect? I swear that is a rarity these days, but I am so glad that they have shown as little as possible of this season in the trailers and most importantly of all I am honestly kind of amazed that nothing major has leaked out yet as far as I can tell.

Now, I don't go actively looking for stuff, but with YouTube its hard not getting spoiled these days, but it seems like Disney has successfully kept a tight lid on things this time which is surprising considering how much stuff leaked out about Endgame and The Rise of Skywalker last year that ended up being true.

Kudos to Disney for being able to pull this off so far.:applaud

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"