The Master Transaction Feedback Thread

Erm...oh, I owe another to FTB +1 from a while back

I won't punish you this time but just remember to spell out the feedback recipient's entire name.

if doom gives me a point i'll give him one +1 for doom

+1 SpiderHulkThing
Hope you enjoy the figs. Spiderhulk is the $#!t as is Hobgoby.
LMK anything else you need.

ez-8 said:
+1 SpiderHulkThing
Hope you enjoy the figs. Spiderhulk is the $#!t as is Hobgoby.
LMK anything else you need.

thanks man :up:, i'm anxious to give you you're plus one soon as the figs arrive. i'm sure they'll come today or tomorrow. did you send them UPS? they like to show up right before 5. thanks again man.

+1 Thebeast
+1 Spideyboy_1111
+1 EZ-8
+1 SsM

All for paying ultra ultra fast.

Figs will all be shipped tomorrow.

-1 GothamsGuardian. do not ever buyfrom this guy. I suspect he's under another screenname now. Beware. He doesnt keep his end of the bargain.

+1 ez-8

Thanks a lot man. I really like the hobgoblin and spiderhulk. Glad to finally have them. Packaged well and arrived fast. Thanks man.

Wushuboy said:
-1 GothamsGuardian. do not ever buyfrom this guy. I suspect he's under another screenname now. Beware. He doesnt keep his end of the bargain.

Why, what did he do? :confused:

XwolverineX said:
Why, what did he do? :confused:

We traded figures.... I sent him his figure and he never sent me mine. Made repeated excuses and apologies about not sending it but in the end he just never made good on his end of the bargain. At one point he even said he'd send me back the figure i sent him along with the figure he owed me but he never did. The guy is full of it. Don't trust him.

Wushuboy said:
We traded figures.... I sent him his figure and he never sent me mine. Made repeated excuses and apologies about not sending it but in the end he just never made good on his end of the bargain. At one point he even said he'd send me back the figure i sent him along with the figure he owed me but he never did. The guy is full of it. Don't trust him.

Sounds bad. But, in the very least. You got your fig.

+1 XwolverineX
+1 Roughneck
+1 FTB
+1 SHT
+1 Assassin

howd mah name get up there 0.o

Edit: nevermind... I'm ******ed and didnt read all of the posts :x

Wushuboy said:
Err. I didnt get anything back from him..

Ooops, I missed the never. I saw " in the end he made good on his end of the deal" Wow, that sucks.

Unleashed said:
+1 XwolverineX
+1 Roughneck
+1 FTB
+1 SHT
+1 Assassin

What are these for? I haven't traded with you for a long time.

Roughneck said:
What are these for? I haven't traded with you for a long time.
Dude, shut up. I'm giving you free props

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"