The Master Transaction Feedback Thread

+1 qc_mohawks

I got 4 out of the 5 MFF cards I was supposed to get. You probably just forgot to throw in Magneto. I'm ok with that, especially since you sent your stuff first. But I hope you don't get mad that I'm only sending 4 out of the 5 cards I said I'd send you. Seems fair enough to me. They'll be out tomorrow.

I deserve a good trading reputation on here. I think FTB will agree with that and put my name on the list as a safe trader. Anyways, onto what I'm here for.

Billy Warner aka Billy Harlin aka SpidermanILove
Oklahoma City, OK

This guys is a notoriously bad trader. He screwed me over pretty bad. He reappears all the time on fwoosh, which means, he could be around here too. Beware of this guy.

Y'know, I almost bought about $50 of figures from him not to long ago but then the mods flagged his thread and I nixed the deal. Thank god, I knew there was something about that guy that didn't seem trustworthy.

Thanks for putting the notice over here Wimm3r. :up:

Roughneck said:
Who the hell is QC Mohawks?

he wanted some MFF cards from me. i dont mind giving him ones i have doubles of, but he didnt like that i made him send his cards first. he had a low post count though and i didnt want to get screwed, even if it would have only been on cards. anyway, he send them, but was short on one. i dont mind, but i hope he doesnt get mad that i sent him one less as well. glad i had him send his first.

+1 for SpiderHulkThing

Got some WM figs and the regularHulk 2pack today and everything is just great. Thanks a ton bro.

no prob man. glad you like them. that hulk is definitly in my top 10 right now.

Ncrawler333 +1

Got the MFF cards. Havent checked my apartment mail in awhile so they probably came some time ago. sorry for being late in giving you your +1. Thanks man and keep em' coming.

No problem man. I got three more MFF figs a couple of days ago, so I'll be sending more cards in the next day or so. I'm afraid you're only going to be getting 8 cards instead of 12 though, as someone had halfway opened the package that Daredevil came in and stolen the cards from it, and I didn't notice until I was back at my house.:mad:

That's cool. I moved out of that apartment, so i'll PM you my new address. I can't remember if i sent it too you or not, so sorry if its a repeat PM. Thanks again bro and i'll leave you another +1 soon as they get here.

Just curious as to what you guys will offer, most of these are up for grabs. But I am only considering $$$$ not trade.

DSC00561.jpg

DSC00577.jpg

DSC00580.jpg

Black spidey is not included. I also have all accessories for each figure, all are in great condition. Hardly posed let alone played with.

I'm not sure... But I dont think this is the right thread. Try making a new one with what you have to sell. A listing for each figure and the condition each one is in.

BAH HUMBBUG! said:
Just curious as to what you guys will offer, most of these are up for grabs. But I am only considering $$$$ not trade.

DSC00561.jpg

DSC00577.jpg

DSC00580.jpg

Black spidey is not included. I also have all accessories for each figure, all are in great condition. Hardly posed let alone played with.
This is the wrong thread. But I AM interested in Omega Red, and if it's up for sale, your completed Sentinel.

MangleBoP said:
This is the wrong thread. But I AM interested in Omega Red, and if it's up for sale, your completd Sentinel.

No the Sentinel is not up for grabs or Galctus. Only what you see in the pics. What thread should I post this in?

BAH HUMBBUG! said:
No the Sentinel is not up for grabs or Galctus. Only what you see in the pics. What thread should I post this in?
You could go ahead and make a brand new thread. With details of each figure you have for sale. the condition they are in loose/moc etc... if they have all of their accessories...

SsM +1
Saint553 +1

A little late on giving feedback for you guys. Nevertheless thanks for the awesome hookups. My Giant-Man wouldn't be complete without your help.

Unleashed got banned before he was able to +1 me for my sending him the money :/

Hey FTB, you did get the redskull, cap, and MFF doom from me didn't you? I think i remember talking about it. just wanted to make sure cause you didn't leave feedback for it. hint hint :)

Yes I did as a matter of fact. My bad for letting it slip my mind. :D

SpiderHulkThing +1
Finally have my MFF Dr Doom. :up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"