The Master Transaction Feedback Thread

Where's Gbats been? Him and Guy Garder and Ncrawler.....so many fallen soldiers.

+1 for Ncrawler on his Comic con sale of getting me rogue for my mohawk storm custom ;)

who knows... you should be the one in charge of it now though... if only they could switch it over.. because your here more often

Bored?

Honestly I've updated it once or twice and PMed the results over to FTB

If we started over zero SHT would ****

Yes, yes I would. I worked hard to get in the 50s. The hype and all the trades I used to do right and left are the reason why I hate the post office now. So for SHTs sake (ha ha), don't start over.

were we the first hype people to meet? on the product forum that is?

I've talked to Saint on the phone...and Assassin and I text each other all the time......and away back when I met Ballistic Liz...she came in here from time to time....I've also met Jonty (War Lord)....and I've met Draw4U....so there.

Was War Lord the one with the little cousin that beat the crap out of him? If that's him, then he's a jerk.

Not that I recall...War lord was the Canadian who hated Canada

I've talked to Saint on the phone...and Assassin and I text each other all the time......and away back when I met Ballistic Liz...she came in here from time to time....I've also met Jonty (War Lord)....and I've met Draw4U....so there.

ive never heard of any of those people other then saint and assassin (obviously)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"