The Master Transaction Feedback Thread

But we're not all LOST SOULS......I am the Lone Soul now....

dude wasnt sunshine released a year or so ago???

really?? i remember seeing something for that movie.. A LONG ASS time ago

you're either thinking of Little Miss Sunshine or Eternam Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

no.. it was about the reigniting the sun...and it had chris evans in it :/

-1 spideyboy 1111

i got the figure and everything but it took him two months to actually send it. good seller but he says school came in the way. either way im just happy i got it but i cant give him a +1. nice person and easy to work with

you coulda gave me ... nothing? that'd been better then a negative... hell FTB and Rough have trades like 9months old...

In England and Europe and Australia...and Russia.....

In North America it just came out.

Venom_uk/Jack Skellington +3
Goldenage Batman +8
B.U.M./Unleashed +7
spideyboy_1111 +18
SpiderHulkThing +62
OneDistubedSOB +1
FEAR THE BAT +37
CowboySpikeX +1
boywithahorn +4
qc_mohawks +1
CaptainStacy +2
Ncrawler333 +20
richardez-8 +17
Guy Gardner +6
XwolverineX +1
Roughneck +23
The Avatar +1
VaderRISE +1
Cable Guy +1
Saint553 +22
Ben Urich +2
Thebeast +1
Assassin +1
Wimm3r +3
HCpride +5
Rogue1 +2
greedo +1
SsM +22.5
mec +4
vog +1
lin +1
Ryo Jin +1
MrMidnight +1
NewAvengers12 +2
Uchiha Itachi +1

BAM...Up To Date

ya... $8... its not like it was $50.. not even $20... dude i coulda not even sent it and you woulda still been only able to give me a -1... SHT either bought or traded (either way its the same thing... because to us figs are money) several stuff or money for some sentinels and stuff from FTB ands been waiting a while... and is SHT going to give FTB a bad rating? no... not unless he doesnt get it. hell even on ebay there person would just put a neutral feedback saying he didnt send on time, but got the package.

no. a trade is different then actually buying it. i PAYED for it. maybe to u guys action figures are money which is kinda silly but to me its different. listen i dont understand why ur making a big deal? i mean u said u didnt have the money to send it, but u had the money to buy things at comicon, go to comicon, and then you werent gonna send my figure until someone bought the stan doll. thats cheap man

umm because i had the money to send your fig before comic con... but only had a day to do it...

you don't know what my life is like, and i was always polite and kept you posted

polite? u told me ur gonna tell everyone im a terrible customer. i did not ONCE say SEND IT NOW! u said "ima send it when i send my stan lee fig" ok ok i could have said SEND IT NOW but i said fine ill wait.

your right i dont know ur life. but if ur gonna sell something, u have to make it a priority to get it to your customer. if u cant sell something and not inform ur customer. it took i believe a couple weeks for u to say u didnt send it then I asked u about it two months after and u said college got in the way. not money.

also ITS JUST A -1. seriosly i even said ur a good seller just things got in the way. i didnt say your terrible and ill never work with u again. and what is this thread for? to inform people about how the transaction went. i really thought u were a great person but u start telling me that ur gonna tell ur friends im a bad customer and ur never going to sell anything to me again, AND u told me u would rather rip me off and not send me the fig just because it would be the same feedback.

i still think ur a GREAT collector and ur kinda like a person i look up to. but its kinda hard to now because u sound like a ******* whos gonna ruin someones life just because he gave him negative feedback.

lol... like i said im fine with not getting feed back at all.. negative feedback for somethin not being on time makes you sound like a prick imo

not being on time, not updating me on status of shipment (like i cant ship it today), and i think two months is a little extreme.

and whats this thread for? to inform on how the transaction went. so what am i supposed to do? give u great feedback for being two months late and not informing me of anything whatsoever unless i asked. thats bad on ur part

dude i told you when i could ship, its not like we didnt talk about it on aim... and its not like i never sent you PM's...

a negative is the worse feed back you can give, you seemed perfectly happy and fine when we talked, sure the last time you were a lil weary but guess what.. i sent it the next day after that. You never even messaged me to tell me when you got the fig!

Bottom line is when I added them up I counted it as a Nuetral point...not a Negative...End of Discussion

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"