• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

The Most Screwed-Up Movie You've Seen Is...

Anyone seen Re-Animator? Now THAT'S a good comedy/horror movie!

Ah, The Audition. Jonathan Ross showed it on one of his shows, showing the scene with the woman, sticking the needles into that man.
Pretty gruesome indeed.

I could handle that, it's when she vomits into that bowl for him to eat that freaks me out.

'MURDER SET PIECES'. It's on cable ONDEMAND right now under the FEARNET section.

This movie is wrong on ssssssooooooo many levels.

Sick.Sick.Sick.

It makes the Hostel movies look like episodes of Sesame Street, seriously.

That the movie in which a few animals were actually harmed?

Saw a few clips of it, it looks awful.

Yes, we see a muskrat being stabbed in the neck and cut apart, a large turtle being completely slaughtered, and a monkey having the top of his head cut off. And this isn't to mention the violence to humans which include things I can't say here. And this was only half way through!! :wow::wow: The whole movie has this eerie vibe, because you are watching characters that you know will end up being victims to cannibals.

Yes, we see a muskrat being stabbed in the neck and cut apart, a large turtle being completely slaughtered, and a monkey having the top of his head cut off. And this isn't to mention the violence to humans which include things I can't say here. And this was only half way through!! :wow::wow: The whole movie has this eerie vibe, because you are watching characters that you know will end up being victims to cannibals.

I heard the monkey brain eating was fake, but the others were sadly not.
Gotta find it on some online shop sometime :up:

One of the only fictional thrillers I've seen that really bothered me at one scene was near the end of Lady Vengeance, when the families of the murdered children are shown the videos of their kids begging for their life. Especially that part when it cuts away right as a poor little girl is hung by the killer-that made me wince. Chanwook Park's revenge trilogy is sprinkled with cruel and violent scenes, but that one was the only one that bothered me on that level.

The Fly (1986), The Hills Have Eyes, Alice in Wonderland.

Oh, I just remembered another one that has some nasty scenes here and there-Henry: Portrait of a Serial Killer. Michael Rooker was pretty damn creepy in it too. Then again, I saw it quite awhile back, so I don't know how I would be affected by it now.

The Audition
Hills Have Eyes (remake)- Not even scary just ****ing gross.

293.norbit.020507.jpg

I just fell out of my seat laughing...

ROFLMAO!!!!!!

i havn't seen, just heard of things in the Guinnea Pig series. I love horror, but these movies seem like a little much for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"