The Nostalgia Critic Thread

Nostalgia Critic is good, but his best segment is "ask that guy"

i love the nostalgia critic. his super mario review is pure gold

eh, the AVGN can be rather annoying and unfunny at times too IMO...that is a guy that lets internet fame go to his head sometimes I think.

Angry Video Game Nerd is funny ****:grin:

Nostalgia Critic is only with his 5 second movies...when i saw him speak and that chick i just thought it was annoying and boring. :o

eh, the AVGN can be rather annoying and unfunny at times too IMO...that is a guy that lets internet fame go to his head sometimes I think.

I don't think that he's let the fame get to his head. He's the kind of guy who would rather do other things, but because AVGN is what the people want and has given exposure to his other work, he keeps on doing it.

And he comes off very appreciative to his fans as well.

his newer videos just aren't as funny though, it's almost like a parody of the AVGN. There are ways to be funny without yelling and throwing as many curse words as you can into one long sentence. It's just gotten a little juvenile, like he knows most of his viewers will just laugh at poop jokes and the F word so he doesn't bother trying.

Nostalgia Critics earlier stuff was the funniest thing ever, like Super Mario Bros. Transformers, and his Cartoon Drug Special. His newer episodes are slowly going downhill.

his newer videos just aren't as funny though, it's almost like a parody of the AVGN. There are ways to be funny without yelling and throwing as many curse words as you can into one long sentence. It's just gotten a little juvenile, like he knows most of his viewers will just laugh at poop jokes and the F word so he doesn't bother trying.

His latest Metal Gear review is a very back to basics approach to AVGN.

His latest Metal Gear review is a very back to basics approach to AVGN.

yeah, I will admit I noted that while watching it. He said awhile ago he was going to break away from all the skits but he didn't seem to do it...hopefully he actually keeps up with it this time.

i like the skits on AVGN, the bugs bunny birthday blow out ep his hysterical.

that guy sounded just like bugs bunny lmao.

Wow, that guy is ****ing annoying. Seriously, totally obnoxious.

yeah, I will admit I noted that while watching it. He said awhile ago he was going to break away from all the skits but he didn't seem to do it...hopefully he actually keeps up with it this time.

I do like the skits, but I do hope that he keeps up with the back to basics approach for a little while and alternate between skit and basic reviews eventually.

Nostalgia Critic just reviewed TMNT (the CG one)

http://thatguywiththeglasses.com/videolinks/thatguywiththeglasses/nostalgia-critic/6246-tmnt

I can't say I dislike the movie, although I can't really refute any of the flaws he pointed out with it. But while the movie was definitely flawed, I thought it was a fun little flick overall, and will due well to tide me over to the Turtles' return to live action. I've lost track of how many times I re-watched the Leo vs. Raph fight on my Blu-Ray copy...

TMNT is kinda forgetable and I don't think it'll be remembered in years to come. If the new live action movie is remotely good, then yes, TMNT will be just a footnote in the history turtledom.

COW-A-BUN-GA.

since it's a satire, it's hard to tell if he liked it or not but I can tell that he was pointing out the absurd plotpoints.

His real opinion is always at the end credit. He thought it was meh.

Much more generous than what I thought of it, but alas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
japanorsomewher
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"