The Nostalgia Critic Thread

Enjoy the NC, AVGN, SpoonyOne, Linkara and the NC, but they all have their hit and miss episodes.

Really feel like the NC is trying too hard as of late. Find his older reviews to be the best.

One Year Anniversary Brawl (Critics vs. Gamers)

Part 1...
[YT]sTBUH_PyViE[/YT]

Part 2...
[YT]6-8USn6wf3A[/YT]

i watched his Red Sonja review...I forget how HOT Brigette Neilson was back then. What happened?

I laugh my ass off at NC and the bum reviews which are classic, i must admit i've not seen much of the AVGN. honestly i can see why people don't like NC but his whole gimmick is he has can find something to hate about everything

The first of the TGWTG crossover vids:

Masterpiece Fanfic Theater w/ Bennett the Sage and Linkara
he he, poor Linkara. Maybe I should consider deleting my fanfiction account just to cover my tracks.

Working at Channel Awsome Sitcom
I have to admit, I haven't watched a lot of Benzaie's videos, but after this past week he's quickly becoming one of my top 5 favorite guys on the site. Especially loved Spoony's and Sean's scenes.

Spoony's Chicago VLOG: Day 1, Day 2
I can't even begin to imagine how much fun having all those guys together must have been.

I found his Free Willy review funny

"You wanna know what I'm into? Child abuse....lots of it, wanna see a sample of that you little ****."

The ID4 review that he did was ok.

I laugh my ass off at NC and the bum reviews which are classic, i must admit i've not seen much of the AVGN. honestly i can see why people don't like NC but his whole gimmick is he has can find something to hate about everything

Definitely, and he some of the films he reviews he actually likes. The nitpicking is just for comedic effect and it doesn't really bother him.

The Home Alone 3 review is classic.

Btw, should this thread be merged with That Guy with the Glasses thread.

I dunno, anybody saw that video where all the guys from the that guy with the glasses site said what were their favourite summer movies? Yeah, i kinda found it criminal that they mentioned Cowboys and Aliens as their favourite movie, yet didn't even say anything about X-Men: First Class, which was one of the best ones.

In least they mentioned Super 8.

This guy's awesome, even though he can get a bit too over-the-top when he's screaming - but nothing really bad. I like him and his Bum Reviews.

Shouldn't this thread be merged with the That Guy With The Glasses thread?

I dunno, anybody saw that video where all the guys from the that guy with the glasses site said what were their favourite summer movies? Yeah, i kinda found it criminal that they mentioned Cowboys and Aliens as their favourite movie, yet didn't even say anything about X-Men: First Class, which was one of the best ones.

In least they mentioned Super 8.

So what? People have their preferences. There's nothing criminal about it.

Unless they said Green Lantern. :o

That's understandable, but First Class should have in least been referenced

... And? So they mentioned Cowboys and Aliens because they liked it. Not mentioning FC isn't a crime against cinema or that it takes anything away from it in general. That's the beauty of opinion.

I don't like him because he slammed one of my favorite movies from childhood...

Bebe's Kids :o

Plus I don't find him that funny at all.

He just reviwed The Grinch and Childs Play (yes, THAT Childs play)

don't see any activity here for a while

His reviews are still funny, but he's been doing too many crossovers lately.

the sites been going to a lot of conventions lately. I guess when they're all in one place they like to take advantage of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"