The Avengers The Official Avengers Fan Art & Manip thread - Part 2

YOU CAN USE THIS FOR IRON MAN.

I KNOW ITS NOT ACTUALLY AN OLD VERSION BUT IT FITS LOL

-DOOM :doom:

[YT]x0jBF912xYY[/YT]
I loved Exo-man, I forgot all about him and AUTO-Man. the Holograph , Tron-like hero

YOU CAN USE THIS FOR IRON MAN.

I KNOW ITS NOT ACTUALLY AN OLD VERSION BUT IT FITS LOL

-DOOM :doom:

[YT]x0jBF912xYY[/YT]

That is hilarious! But why on earth is Kiss in there?

Is there a wallpaper version of this shot floating around anywhere?

avengersgroupphoto.png

That is hilarious! But why on earth is Kiss in there?
Marvel was the First to do a Kiss comicbook, about the same time Kiss had a tv movie, Kiss meets the phantom of the park. lol

OKAY peeps I was sick and tired of not being able to find an AMERICAN Avengers movie poster in any store and I refuse to pay upwards of 60 bucks for any poster not even two sided. Not to mention I didn't like thay they cut part of Hawkeye and Thor off on the offical posters.
I made this and if you can find a print shop in your area that make posters from photographs you're welcome to use mine.
http://www.imagebam.com/image/f800da200466493

No probelm, a friend asked for the pic and I was working on THAT and decided to make the wallpapers lol

So where's the Guardians of the Galaxy fan art at?

Ironically I made two lastnight! lol
avengers15.png

avengers151024.png

Thanks alot , Vartha, you are awesome!

Didn't managed it so far to make a wallpaper from that pic. But I can rely on you.:bow:

Made a new background for the clock of my son (he's too old for Winnie the Pooh).

Uhr.jpg

Made a new background for the clock of my son (he's too old for Winnie the Pooh).

Uhr.jpg
I've done that with a clock I have in my bedroom, but I used the first panel of THOR'S Asgard in the comics. I have that wall clock about my entertainment center I want to do that too as well

Thanks, Vartha!

Hello, new wallpaper! :word:
Glad you like it. ;) Trying to make an IM border for IM3 using the heads up displays. Problem is, each generation of armor is different ever so slightly. :doh:

I've done that with a clock I have in my bedroom, but I used the first panel of THOR'S Asgard in the comics. I have that wall clock about my entertainment center I want to do that too as well

I can send you my poster with the clock face, maybe you can use it.

I can send you my poster with the clock face, maybe you can use it.
I have the images, just not the right sized printer and paper for the clock faces. lol I've wanted for YEARS to put a Coca Cola bottle in Thor's hand to put in a Coca cola wall clock I have. :D

still in progress and not finished yet.
now i changed him a bit to make him look more like sal buscemas hulk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"