Batman '89 The Official Batman (1989) Thread - Part 6

Nike is leaving money on the table not re-releasing these.

...had an original '89 VHS growing up and it slowly lost its cover inch by inch, and then lost it during my parent's divorce in college.

Yesterday I was thrifting in Portland and found a mint copy for $4. Put it next to my sealed Batman Returns gum/card pack and McD's Batmobile toy.

tenor.gif

Yes, please...

Definitely something I’m going to keep an eye on, but part of me wonders if it won’t just be a repaint of their Keaton figure from The Flash.

But I would like to see Spin Master branch out from doing just generic comic designs and tie-ins for recent films. God willing they do some of the Burton villains, since it’s taking McFarlane forever to get there.

the opening credits to date is still my fave super hero movie openings only 78 Superman comes close it's awesomeness I was blown away by seeing in the theater I was like "are we in the bat cave?" but when it becomes the Batman logo I was like oh hell yeah!

Wait, had they actually started filming with Young??

Almost unsettling how much kid Keaton looks like adult Keaton. Usually there’s a few dead giveaways about who they’ll grow up to be, but that’s just 100% Keaton’s face.

Almost unsettling how much kid Keaton looks like adult Keaton. Usually there’s a few dead giveaways about who they’ll grow up to be, but that’s just 100% Keaton’s face.

He also kinda looks like Taco.

I thought Winkler was stanning Keaton’s Batman, but alas… this was about Springsteen.

Now with cover art…

I’m intrigued. After the first ‘89 comic (haven’t checked out the new one yet) didn’t feel that much like a Burton story to me, I’m hopeful this one has a little bit more of that vibe.

If it does, I’d say just make the next ‘89 comic an adaptation with Quinones doing the art.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"