• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Batman '89 The Official Batman (1989) Thread - Part 6

And of course, they'd already worked together in Night Shift.

I know nobody cares about the Batman '89: Echoes miniseries but the delays are ridiculous. The thing started back in November and issue 3 still has not released yet.

Let's hope the Batman: Resurrection novel gets a better reception this fall.

I know nobody cares about the Batman '89: Echoes miniseries but the delays are ridiculous. The thing started back in November and issue 3 still has not released yet.

Yeah, it's absurd and makes it unpleasant to read with such long breaks. They should have waited and just released it as a graphic novel once all issues were complete. Would likely have sold better, too.

I care a lot about it, it has potential.
But the Delays are really what is killing any buzz.

Yeah, I'm thinking of just holding off for the graphic novel collection now. Much less frustrating.

It’s more due to my lack of easy access to single issues (all the comic shops in my area are a thing of the past), but it’s this kind of stuff that makes me glad I trade-wait.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"