• Rings of Power

Fantasy TV is now The Lord of the Rings!

• We're moving

Heroes are moving to the Movies sections!

The Official Batman TAS Thread - Part 3

tumblr_o6bfi9EVBK1rkdnjwo1_1280.jpg

Probably unpopular opinion but I quite enjoyed the Werewolf episode.

It makes for a good Halloween episode, I suppose.

Yeah despite the shoddy animation. I still enjoyed "Moon Of The Wolf" as well.

Been so long since I last watched it that I honestly don't even remember whether I liked it or not.

Shoot, for all I know, I've skipped it any time it's come up. :o

Anybody read the original comics story? It's gotta be better than how the episode went down, right?

Guys.... I'm a big B:TAS fan, but the Moon wolf episode sucks. It's boring and the animation is legit bad. There are scenes where Milo's coat (the bad guy) changes from the color grey to brown in the same scene. It's bad. It's one of those episodes you watch once and should never see again. The only B:TAS episode that is worse is I've got Batman in Basement.

In fairness goofs like that has happened in good episodes with the animation. I remember in Almost Got 'Im, in one shot when Joker is saying "Aww that's too bad, Harv" after Dent tells his story, Joker's string tie disappears and then reappears in that shot lol;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEdg4glpCkg

In fairness goofs like that has happened in good episodes with the animation. I remember in Almost Got 'Im, in one shot when Joker is saying "Aww that's too bad, Harv" after Dent tells his story, Joker's string tie disappears and then reappears in that shot lol;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEdg4glpCkg

Well yeah, but goofs like that happen all the time with animated shows. Generally speaking you only notice stuff like that when looking with a critical eye.

The milo coat thing is legit poor. Even a child would notice the coat changing color from grey to brown (and it happens 3 times). B:TAS usually had good animation, but this ep was just bad, on all accounts.

Guys.... I'm a big B:TAS fan, but the Moon wolf episode sucks. It's boring and the animation is legit bad. There are scenes where Milo's coat (the bad guy) changes from the color grey to brown in the same scene. It's bad. It's one of those episodes you watch once and should never see again. The only B:TAS episode that is worse is I've got Batman in Basement.
I think it's worse than Basement. That one may be more annoying, sure, but Moon is much worse on a technical and story level.

I think it's worse than Basement. That one may be more annoying, sure, but Moon is much worse on a technical and story level.

Hmmm maybe.... Basement does have Paul Williams as the penguin.

The only legit bad BTAS episodes that are only worth watching once is Moon of the Wolf, The mechanic, and I've got Batman in my Basement (maybe prophecy of doom). Everything else is good to fantastic.

I like all the Penguin episodes. I'm in the minority but I ALWAYS FOUND I've Got Batman In My Basement to be a GREAT EPISODE!

Where are these posters coming from? They are super awesome.

^ Very moody Penguin art :up:

I love that episode.

Birds Of A Feather is an underrated episode, imo. I felt bad for Oswald b/c he was serious about reforming. And Veronica only used him to beef up her social status.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cap2024
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"