The Official Batman TAS Thread - Part 3

RIP Richard. He was so good on BTAS.

Losing another one so soon is just awful. What a tremendous actor and the best Two-Face ever.

R.I.P Richard Moll.

"There's one problem. You're talking to the wrong Harvey"

Loved his Two Face. Loved it.

Adrienne Barbeau acknowledges (@20:10) the potential B:TAS audio drama announced by Kevin Conroy back in December of 2021. At least I assume this is what she is talking about:

In fact, I think there was some discussion before Kevin died of doing something.
This whole thing was very strange to me. Weird that Kevin would be the one to announce it at a random comic con panel (in LA) despite always being under heavy NDA's. Weird that the moderator seemed to know so much about it. And weird that not a soul ever mentioned it after the ''announcement'' ever again.

Maybe Burnett drafted a script, struggled to sell it and prompted Conroy to reveal it in the hope that Max/Spotify would greenlight it for the 30th anniversary.

I'm surprised no one has asked Burnett on his many interviews for B:TAC this year.

Not crazy about the need to articulate all the teeth in Joker’s mouth, but I do like that hat look.

Definitely getting that Riddler. Shoot, maybe that Gordon too (finally getting a figure of his own after Oldman and Jeffrey Wright have gotten the shaft in that department).

If you're like me and have missed out on DC Collectibles action figures, here's your chance to catch up!
Mezco is releasing 4 figures including Batman, Robin, Joker and Catwoman. But here's where it gets really cool: for $125, you get these figures AND the Batmobile.

x800-15344.Jpg

I think that's a reasonable price. Sure, the figures don't have much articulation, but I don't really care.
On other modern lines, the joints are sometimes very visible and, for some, can detract from the overall look.

x800-15345.Jpg
x800-15354.Jpg

x800-15356.Jpg
x800-15355.Jpg

I just love how these figurines are reminiscent of the good old Kenner action figures of the time: Mezco even goes so far as to emulate the iconic blister packs!

x800-15362.Jpg

I'm not an expert on all these toy manufacturers so I'd like to ask those of you who know more about the subject: do you think Mezco is likely to extend the range to other characters in the future?
Is this something they're used to doing, or are they more into one-shot projects?

In any case, for more information and photos, here's the source : 5 Points Batman: The Animated Series Deluxe Set | Mezco Toyz

Have there been times when a more intense kind of vigilante like Lock-Up is portrayed not as villainous, as also valid?

It looks stunning, but just like Sawyer... I've never been a LEGO person, even as a kid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"