First Avenger The Official "Captain America Super Bowl Tv Spot" Thread

:funny:

That nurse was looking at Cap like a fat man looks at a pork chop.

Busted.

Atwell was too. She even got a grope in.

Atwell kept her composure more though, its not really as noticeable.

I imagine the nurse isn't supposed to gawk "in character" but the actress is busted checking Evans out.

Like when guys get busted in a pic checking a nice rack out. :woot:

Atwell kept her composure more though, its not really as noticeable.

I imagine the nurse isn't supposed to gawk "in character" but the actress is busted checking Evans out.

Like when guys get busted in a pic checking a nice rack out. :woot:

I notice a woman touching my chest. :)

Yeah that actress was having problems keeping her composure.

I'm watching it right now and she even licks her lips. :funny:

But Atwell is also having problems. Just look at her eye movements right after she touches. It cuts away quickly but any woman there would probably have a hard time not looking to be honest.

Captain America will do that to the ladies. :up:

A little eye candy for the ladies, I guess. If it helps me get my wife to this movie, I'm all for it.

I love how Peggy Carter has became the idol of millions for successfully sneaking a grope of Captain America. She could probably get her own film now of her just groping people for two hours lol.

This is the trailer right? There is just this one?

So anyway i think it looks fantastic. Some thoughts:

1) How was Rogers accepted in the army if he was so tiny and weak?
2) I cant get over how puffy that suit looks. Its like its made out of a quilt.
3) "I think it works." Ok that look she gave him was hot!!!
4) DAT SHIELD.

This is the trailer right? There is just this one?

So anyway i think it looks fantastic. Some thoughts:

1) How was Rogers accepted in the army if he was so tiny and weak?
2) I cant get over how puffy that suit looks. Its like its made out of a quilt.
3) "I think it works." Ok that look she gave him was hot!!!
4) DAT SHIELD.

1) I suspect he's only there because he's already been accepted in Project: Rebirth. He still needs to learn what a soldier needs to learn. It's probably also a good way of showing just how much heart Steve Rogers has, despite his frailty.
2)I can deal with it. Still hope for a more classic 616 look come Avengers time. I think it's highly likely he'll have an entirely new suit in the present.
3)Agreed!:fhm::hrt::awesome:
4)Also agreed!:awesome:

1) Hm, indeed. Its great seeing him try to be a soldier despite his shortcomings.
2) I dont have much of a problem with its design, but the puffiness. I'm sure he'll get a new suit in the Avengers if only to sell more merchandise.

I can't post it here, but there's a hilarious video of the trailer with "America - **** Yeah!" playing in the backround on YouTube.

Yeah, CelticPredator made it. Just look him up on youtube, he uses the same name as here.

Double standard here!! I think Hayley Atwell should be subjected to the SSS treatment (or maybe one that doesn't really work). She could go in the chamber and then Cap could pinch her boobs afterwards and ask how she feels. She might say "a bit nippy!".

Double standard here!! I think Hayley Atwell should be subjected to the SSS treatment (or maybe one that doesn't really work). She could go in the chamber and then Cap could pinch her boobs afterwards and ask how she feels. She might say "a bit nippy!".
I would fight a whole Nazi army if i could pinch her nipples! :awesome:

But seriously i love how they dressed and did their hair in the 1940ies. Atwell looks amazing like that!

Last edited:
Seeing Dum Dum in screenshots from the ad was awesome. Didn't notice him before that.

It looks like when Atwell and Scrawney Rogers are standing next to each other, Atwell actually has a much bigger, stronger physique than Rogers.

Did they create like a fully CGI body for Evan's pre Cap state? Cuz the body shots they have of him going into the chamber look so real, or was it some actor double then they superimposed Evan's head on top. If that body is of an actual actor, I'd kinda be embarassed that Atwell is not only much bigger and far stronger looking.

super_bowl_spot_screenshots_20110207_1104061159.jpg

When Evans is small he looks like Hans Landa from Inglourious Basterds haha. Especially in that image.

he looks like the geeky kid from road trip when he's pre serum cap :D

Seeing Dum Dum in screenshots from the ad was awesome. Didn't notice him before that.

Yes, indeed! I downloaded the 1080P trailer from iTunes, and slowing down the spot right when those three soldiers crashed through the windows, I caught one guy wearing a bowler hat. So I'm guessing that was a scene of the Howlers on mission.

I actually need to read some Howlers stuff. I love it when Dum Dum shows up in the current stories.

Yes, indeed! I downloaded the 1080P trailer from iTunes, and slowing down the spot right when those three soldiers crashed through the windows, I caught one guy wearing a bowler hat. So I'm guessing that was a scene of the Howlers on mission.

I actually need to read some Howlers stuff. I love it when Dum Dum shows up in the current stories.
one of those guys was dum dum, the middle one was cap, and the other was falsworth. it's the scene where they go to rescue bucky, if you look closely you can see the star under cap's jacket

one of those guys was dum dum, the middle one was cap, and the other was falsworth. it's the scene where they go to rescue bucky, if you look closely you can see the star under cap's jacket

Ahhh, crap! I missed Cap and Falsworth for some reason. Guess I was uber-excited for more Dum Dum.

I love that it does seem like we're going to be getting at least two fight sequences involving Steve and the Skull, and who knows how many more with Cap throughout the movie. I never realized how important it is in these comic book movies for the hero and villain(s) to interact throughout the film, but in the comic book movies that rank on my favorites list, they're ones that have some really great hero/villain moments.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"