The Official Colossus/Daniel Cudmore thread

The site is down, so now I can't see the picture everyone is talking about. Talk about bad luck.

I can feel it...there must be a Colossus/Juggernaught fight!!

Man, I can't wait till they release some pics of the characters...

HerosOnFilm said:
I can feel it...there must be a Colossus/Juggernaught fight!!

Man, I can't wait till they release some pics of the characters...

I can just imagine a Colossus vs. Juggs fight. That would be very sweet!

Daniel's huge. I didn't realise he was that big a guy (as in tall especially). Can't wait for an expanded role in X3.

Funny Retro lol.

I wouldn't want to play any kind of sport with him, that's for sure!

Yeah Cudmore is huge. I just hope he doesn't look bigger than Juggernaut on film... :eek:

I hope they make Juggy look bigger, yeah. He's gotta be. But who knows.

Jones is 6'2 and Cudmore is 6'8. With the suit I'm sure they can make Juggs appear to be around 7ft at least.

Yea from various set reports,Juggs is looking huge.

I swear,the day when pics of Beast,Juggernaut and Angel hit the net,it's going to be madness on here.

I wonder if he'll be as big as we've being hearing...SOMEONE from off the set claimed that he was 8ft tall or something...

-TNC

And wait to the meaty trailers come out possiby next year. Fangasm's will be everywhere.

I dunno about 8ft, Im thinking about 7ft. I hope there really is an Colossus vs. Juggernaut fight. It would be awesome

8ft is just what I remembering reading...

I wouldn't really press on hopes for particular scenes like that...I mean, I don't know what the heck the movie is about anymore..

-TNC

I share your sentiment, but hey a guy can dream right... I read 8ft too somewhere but that seems a little odd for some reason to me. But hey I'm no professional by any means.l

Colossus should be a part of the team instead of a student helping the X-Men. Like Nightcrawler in X2.

GNR4Life said:
I swear,the day when pics of Beast,Juggernaut and Angel hit the net,it's going to be madness on here.

i totally agree
and i am SO EXCITED for it.

http://ColossalCudmore.com is back online so go check it out!
There are setpics of Colossus in X3 outside the mansion and in what looks to be that rubbled area with large mechanical debris all around!Highlight below for one more interesting spoiler from the pics if you want.

Just Kidding!Good night kiddies!

GNR4Life said:
There are setpics of Colossus in X3 outside the mansion and in what looks to be that rubbled area with large mechanical debris all around!Highlight below for one more interesting spoiler from the pics if you want.

:: Beats GNR4Life with a metal spear :: why God? LOL good one!

GNR4Life said:

That spoiler is not nice. lol.

did colossus have it to stop juggie in the movie. remember he is just a student with out training , and what rummores say juggie will break out of jail with other criminals, so partially he knows what hes doingm not so well because they catcht him, but know something?

Juggie or colossus??

All i know is that i hope when Collosus and Juggernaut fight that its maybe in a downtown area and there is totaly destruction going on

Maybe they fight at the mansion as they throw each other through walls , slam one an another into the ground as they fall 2 stories destring the floors and everything about

When these two fight it has to be very destructive to say the least.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"