The Official Colossus/Daniel Cudmore thread

CrawlerFan said:
Lol. I'm sorry. I appreciate the man's work on X2 and X-Men, but he's just recently gotten on my nerves the more I read about him.

I haven't even been following Superman Returns, cause I never was a big Supes fan. So I don't whether or not it's being ruined.

You should check out a couple of the blogs from bluetights.net :up: :supes: Singer is really not as bad as people make him out to be. I hear worse stories about other directors link Hitchcock and James Cameron.

Retroman said:
You should check out a couple of the blogs from bluetights.net :up: :supes: Singer is really not as bad as people make him out to be. I hear worse stories about other directors link Hitchcock and James Cameron.

Hmm. I shall do that I think. Thanks for the head up.

lol..yea, they could've done that or that is also prohibited with "tight" security and something..

I don't understand the no use of camera phones. They do not flash when you take a picture.

they don't allow it because they are not ready to reveal whats really happening inside.. and given the fact that they want to hide it all until they are ready..

Here's a comic to film comparison I liked:

Willsncz
Colossus.jpg
colossus98.jpg

What's Royal Roads? Does it have something to do with Rugby cuz he is a rugby player too isn't he?

twinfrodo said:
What's Royal Roads? Does it have something to do with Rugby cuz he is a rugby player too isn't he?
Royal Roads University is the place that's doubling as the School For the Gifted. The shot scenes for 2-3 weeks.

that's pretty good CGI..and I'm a tough critic when it comes to CGI!

Retroman said:
Royal Roads University is the place that's doubling as the School For the Gifted. The shot scenes for 2-3 weeks.

I'm out of the loop, thanks. was it where they shot 1 and 2 too. I'm getting excited now for X3

Hmm. I wonder if Colossus will be on the team when the film starts? I mean it makes sense.

He did bravely assist in saving the children. They could up him to being an X-Man.

OC LA Batys said:
that's pretty good CGI..and I'm a tough critic when it comes to CGI!
Indeed. It looked so fluid and near flawless too as moving organic metal. Makes me wonder if they'll continue with CG on his metal form or give him a cleverly designed chrome suit like Thing.

Hmm. I think they'll keep the CGI more than likely with Colossus. I just can't see them changing over to the chrome suit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"