The Dark Knight Rises The Official Harley Quinn Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, I thought Ricci was godawful in Sleepy Hollow. In fact I think I said in another thread that it was possibly the worst performance I'd ever seen from a major actor. She's been fine in other things, but my goodness, I can't even watch Sleepy Hollow when it's on TV because of her. But mileage sure does vary, I guess.

Wow, I thought Ricci was godawful in Sleepy Hollow. In fact I think I said in another thread that it was possibly the worst performance I'd ever seen from a major actor. She's been fine in other things, but my goodness, I can't even watch Sleepy Hollow when it's on TV because of her. But mileage sure does vary, I guess.

Have you seen DeNiro in Hide and Seek?

Ha, no I haven't, but thanks for the warning. Now I never will.

Good choice, believe me. Godawful film and a godawful performance by DeNiro. He didn't just phone it in, he sent it via ******ed mailing pigeon.

Maggie Gyllenhall was my 2n'd choice after seeing Secretary. It's too bad the Joker killed her, or did he?:cwink:

She died as close on-screen as possible. I don't think there's much room for other scenarios.

Go watch Highlander 5 instead. Godawful movie, but at least you can laugh at (and with) it.

To be fair, that's applicable to all of the Highlander series. Right from Highlander, a Scotsman with a french accent and a Spaniard with a Scottish accent.:wow:

To be fair, that's applicable to all of the Highlander series. Right from Highlander, a Scotsman with a french accent and a Spaniard with a Scottish accent.:wow:

Aw, I think H1 is fantastic, despite all its technical faults. Have you actually seen H5? Its villain, its direction, its effects, its story, its screenplay?

Aw, I think H1 is fantastic, despite all its technical faults. Have you actually seen H5? Its villain, its direction, its effects, its story, its screenplay?

I haven't, it's the only one of them I haven't seen. I share the surname with the title character/characters of the series, so after years of having to put up with '...of the clan MacLeod...' I went nowhere near that one.

How much worse can it actually be than Endgame?

How much worse can it actually be than Endgame?

Oh my God... you're one of them... the Clean Ones, the Untouched, the Innocents! Endgame is the Dark Knight compared to the Source. You have no idea. NO idea.

Wow...I didn't think it was possible for a film to be that bad. Which raises the question: how much worse will the next one be? As you know they won't stop making them. Ever.

Wow...I didn't think it was possible for a film to be that bad. Which raises the question: how much worse will the next one be? As you know they won't stop making them. Ever.

Ah, but therein lies the beauty: Bill Panzer, one of the 2 producers (with Peter Davis) and the main reason why the franchise was brought to its knees (every bad idea from H2 to H5? His.), died shortly after H5 was released (he was ice-skating, he fell and died of internal bleeding).

Now Davis is selling part of the rights of the franchise to another company and guess what? A reboot!!! The best thing for the franchise. Hopefully with room for sequels (a mistake H1 did).

Oh, god no. I'm becoming convinced I have angered God somehow in a past life, as every time I think this film series is gone and done and the line about my surname is over, it comes back.

Ah well, hopefully they can get a Scottish actor for the main part this time. Or at least an actor that can do a Scottish accent......Or at least Irish. I'll settle for something that sounds remotely like an Irish accent.

Oh, god no. I'm becoming convinced I have angered God somehow in a past life, as every time I think this film series is gone and done and the line about my surname is over, it comes back.

Ah well, hopefully they can get a Scottish actor for the main part this time. Or at least an actor that can do a Scottish accent......Or at least Irish. I'll settle for something that sounds remotely like an Irish accent.

Can't say that I feel for you (I love the concept and I want it brought properly on cinema), but I can definitily see where you come from. I pray that I get a great film with immortals and that you get a film where the character with of the same surname as you is actually not a joke and is cool, like he was intended to be.:yay:

It would just be stupid. I enjoy twists as much as the next guy, but Rachel still being alive, let alone being another character is just an awful idea.

If anything, she would look like Two face, probably worse. OMG SHE SHUD B 2 FACE!!!111!!ONE!!!!1!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"