The Avengers The Official 'Hulk in Avengers' thread. - Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread manager... Smash!

2241902-483218_gr13pre3.jpg

The real Loki doesn't approve of fake Loki.
scaled.php

Rami-verse Loki does not take kindly to your disapproval. :csad:
Loki.jpg

Last edited:
Just caught the new TV spot with the Hulk smiling at Cap's 'Hulk...Smash!"

Love it :yay: Just a second or 2 shot from a TV spot gives us more Hulk character than the 2 previous movies could manage.

Love it :yay: Just a second or 2 shot from a TV spot gives us more Hulk character than the 2 previous movies could manage.

lol I know right. :cwink:

I'm surprised no one has talked about the footage in the new spot of Hulk actually leaping into the air.....

I wonder if the Hulk will actually come to respect Cap as well in this film. I wouldn't again seeing a live action version of the scene where Cap told Hulk that he thought of him as a real hero in EMH's.

Check the old Hulk thread. Part 6

Ah I see, it's so hard to keep up with these Hulk threads, he seems to of gone through more threads than any other character :woot:.

I wonder if the Hulk will actually come to respect Cap as well in this film. I wouldn't again seeing a live action version of the scene where Cap told Hulk that he thought of him as a real hero in EMH's.
Hulk and Cap have a little moment in the new TV spot Trailer. Start at 0:20
[YT]FswvtkJX4js[/YT]

Hulk and Cap have a little moment in the new TV spot Trailer. Start at 0:20
[YT]FswvtkJX4js[/YT]

lol; that was actually the thing that made me wonder in the first place if Hulk would come to actually respect Steve in the first place.

So far, I have yet to see a live action version of Hulk who's actually been shown to "respect" someone.

Let's do further a further comparison on things:

Hulk1.jpg

830px-Hulk_and_Blonsky.jpg

hukgukmg.png

On another note; I feel like TIH's design resembles the "Ultimate Hulk" version more than the other two, especially when it comes to personality at times. Granted, Lou's Hulk didn't go on a rampage like the Ultimate one did, but it was more than willing to kill any one that got in its way which doesn't seem to be the case for Avengers hulk and I don't think it was the case with Ang's one.

2038013-ultimate_hulk.jpg

Life is now complete!!! lol! Okay, maybe not, but that little scene looked better than both HULK movies combined!!! He looks utterly AMAZING!!!! Weta are the bee's knee's........

WOW!!!

Random question, which Hulk has the best colour? I think I prefer TIH's darker green.

Life is now complete!!! lol! Okay, maybe not, but that little scene looked better than both HULK movies combined!!! He looks utterly AMAZING!!!! Weta are the bee's knee's........

WOW!!!

I thought ILM did Hulk again this time around. Unless they just did a collabo with WETA.

WOW!!!

dont forget ILM. IMO they rule!

I love the look on Hulks face when he first turns around when Cap calls him.

I love his grunts.

Very animal-like yet expressive.

After seeing everything Hulk has done in just the tv spots and trailers the threat of 'We have a Hulk' seems alot more potent :).

Ah I see, it's so hard to keep up with these Hulk threads, he seems to of gone through more threads than any other character :woot:.

I know, I would never have thought that when I very first started the thread in 2009 (I think) that he would be on his 7th thread by now!

Let's do further a further comparison on things:

Hulk1.jpg

830px-Hulk_and_Blonsky.jpg

hukgukmg.png

On another note; I feel like TIH's design resembles the "Ultimate Hulk" version more than the other two, especially when it comes to personality at times. Granted, Lou's Hulk didn't go on a rampage like the Ultimate one did, but it was more than willing to kill any one that got in its way which doesn't seem to be the case for Avengers hulk and I don't think it was the case with Ang's one.

2038013-ultimate_hulk.jpg

I like all of the designs, but '12 Hulk just looks amazing all around, great job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"