The Avengers The Official 'Hulk in Avengers' thread. - Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree, but I don't think Del Toro would do something like that, the man has class and doesn't usually just rely on his eye-popping visuals to carry him. I know it's a TV show and technically he'll only be developing it, but until the TV show likely runs it's course (as all TV shows do) and falls into a pattern, I think we'll be in for some exciting stuff for the first few seasons.

I agree; I think Del Toro would want to handle the character better than that as well.

I'm not, actually. XD Sorry it's driving you nuts though. Part of the reason I put this up was, through the years I worshiped these characters but I was just some obese punk sitting on my butt all day. Woke up about two years ago and decided to start up. So instead of putting up a superhero, why not an avvy of me? I could admire another dude in spandex or I could plaster it there to keep telling myself "mustgetbetter,mustgetbetter,mustgetbetter" every time I post. haha

I would post myself but i don't want to scare anybody like I do myself every morning. :woot:

I also believe MODOK would be right up Del Toro's alley. They could really do a creepy MODOK for the t.v. show. Also, I think it would make the show better NOT to have only Hulk going up against another powerhouse; that would get old really quickly. I mean, yeah, I wanna see an awesome Hulk vs fight but just not every single episode.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"