The Avengers The Official 'Hulk in Avengers' thread. - Part 10

Are the TV hulk adventures part of this continuity? It would be interesting if they were. . I could see them being mined for some dialogue references.

You talking about the show thats been in talks for forever? Because I think marvel scrapped that idea.

You talking about the show thats been in talks for forever? Because I think marvel scrapped that idea.

actually I was talking about the Bixby show. It could be cool if certain elements of those adventures were retconned into Banner's "career". Criss-crossing the country, etc.

There are some elements from the TV show that carried over: the green eyes, the lonely man theme, etc. but there are too many story inconsistencies ("David," Banner's TV family completely different from comics/movies) to really consider the old show as in the same continuity.

Besides, that would make the old "father-from-Good-Luck-Charlie" Thor in continuity as well

There are some elements from the TV show that carried over: the green eyes, the lonely man theme, etc. but there are too many story inconsistencies ("David," Banner's TV family completely different from comics/movies) to really consider the old show as in the same continuity.

Besides, that would make the old "father-from-Good-Luck-Charlie" Thor in continuity as well

Lol, he was pretty muscular at the time, got fat by the start of Good Luck Charlie, and then lost weight and gained muscle again for the 3rd season.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"