The Avengers The Official 'Hulk in Avengers' thread. - Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
RuffaHulk is the bestest there is!

RuffaHulk SMASH puny NortHulk and BanaHulk!

^^^Yeah he would and now it's pretty much confirmed this can super jump as seen in the new tv spot and I'm beginning to think hulk is going to have a good chunk of screen time with the helicarrier transformation and thor and hulks fight
I also noticed something else Im starting to think thor might get his ass beat because even iron man manages to punch him in the face and make an impact in him so I don't know
One more thing what do you guys think the prologue sequence will be about because another special effects company was hired specifically for the first ten minutes or something

Last edited:
I gotta say That "Hulk, smash" bit with him smiling,was... just...perfect.

^^^Yeah he would and now it's pretty much confirmed this can super jump as seen in the new tv spot and I'm beginning to think hulk is going to have a good chunk of screen time with the helicarrier transformation and thor and hulks fight
I also noticed something else Im starting to think thor might get his ass beat because even iron man manages to punch him in the face and make an impact in him so I don't know
One more thing what do you guys think the prologue sequence will be about because another special effects company was hired specifically for the first ten minutes or something

Thor getting his ass beat wouldn't suprise me, oh and
Iron Man's armor is powered up to 400% by Thor's lightning when he punches him.

I'm surprised and glad at how much Hulk we've been getting in the trailers and tv spots. Years ago we were even wondering if he was gonna be in the movie, and now it looks like it's the main attraction.

Thor getting his ass beat wouldn't suprise me, oh and
Iron Man's armor is powered up to 400% by Thor's lightning when he punches him.
Are you joking or how do you know that

^ No I'm serious and it was said in an Avengers story book, besides even normal Iron Man is no slouch I'm sure his punches would affect Hulk as well.

hulk is going to be THE breakaway star in this movie. he is going to provide some comedy (outside of downey) and he is going to do some major ass kicking. i can not wait for this movie. seeing hulk save iron man and then get the "OK" to smash is pretty unreal...

I'm hoping Banner comes off positively, you can't do another Hulk movie if Banner isn't likable/interesting imo.

hulk is going to be THE breakaway star in this movie. he is going to provide some comedy (outside of downey) and he is going to do some major ass kicking. i can not wait for this movie. seeing hulk save iron man and then get the "OK" to smash is pretty unreal...

lol yea it seam like Hulk is gonna learn how to hold back and work in a teams steating. Then when the s*** hits the fan Cap is gonna give Hulk permistion to go nuts.:bh: :funny:

I'm hoping Banner comes off positively, you can't do another Hulk movie if Banner isn't likable/interesting imo.

RIM seemed to like Ruffalo as Banner, so hopefully thats a good indicators.

I gotta say That "Hulk, smash" bit with him smiling,was... just...perfect.

Pretty much. It's the first thing in a while to put an actual smile on my face. Evans' Cap is such a boss even in a crappy costume. Just highlights how much Banner there is in the Hulk (since he's in control now) since Banner respects Steve Rogers a lot in the comics it works as a nod to that.

That was great casting on both ends cause I felt more from Rufalo and Evans in 2 seconds there than I have Scarlett and the Hawkeye guy. it looks like the third time may be the charm for movie Hulk.

It seems to me that Ruffalo is playing an older, more emotionally mature, and less brooding Banner, ala Bill Bixby. Someone who could easily blend in as a college professor at Harvard or something.

804px-Avenger_Hulk.jpg

............................ it really does make it easy to believe that a real human man has transformed into this creature. It's almost photorealistic.

That s*** is insane!! My only question is what happens if we're lucky enough to get a sequel? Obviously more money, time & resources were thrown at a movie like this to make him look as good as possible. But in a sequel it won't be that way, can they still use this model regardless of who the fx company is? I assume part of the reason ILM didn't get another crack at it on TIH was due to cost, I just hope going forward this same design can be used because it seems they've finally nailed it. A little consistency for the Hulk (and the actor portraying Banner) is desperately needed.

That s*** is insane!! My only question is what happens if we're lucky enough to get a sequel? Obviously more money, time & resources were thrown at a movie like this to make him look as good as possible. But in a sequel it won't be that way, can they still use this model regardless of who the fx company is? I assume part of the reason ILM didn't get another crack at it on TIH was due to cost, I just hope going forward this same design can be used because it seems they've finally nailed it. A little consistency for the Hulk (and the actor portraying Banner) is desperately needed.

Seems like an odd thing to worry about

I've worried about the same thing. I don't want to go from ILM down to Rhythm and Hues again. There's a huge difference.

Seems like an odd thing to worry about

Seems like you must think TIH has cgi on par with this, which would be pretty odd as well, no?

I've worried about the same thing. I don't want to go from ILM down to Rhythm and Hues again. There's a huge difference.

Enormous, actually.

Last edited:
ILM will probably stay on board considering Disney's ownership now. They rarely cheap out with the CG on their own projects. Even the cheapest Disney flick has passable CG.

Pretty much. It's the first thing in a while to put an actual smile on my face. Evans' Cap is such a boss even in a crappy costume. Just highlights how much Banner there is in the Hulk (since he's in control now) since Banner respects Steve Rogers a lot in the comics it works as a nod to that.

That was great casting on both ends cause I felt more from Rufalo and Evans in 2 seconds there than I have Scarlett and the Hawkeye guy. it looks like the third time may be the charm for movie Hulk.

Going by the line "We're not a team...We're a time bomb." I don't think Banner is in control of anything Hulk.

Going by the line "We're not a team...We're a time bomb." I don't think Banner is in control of anything Hulk.

Why do you say that? That line he says is referring to everyone not getting along. Doesn't mean he can't control himself as the Hulk.

Why do you say that? That line he says is referring to everyone not getting along. Doesn't mean he can't control himself as the Hulk.

Not necessarily. I can see Fury saying how Banner and Hulk are a team, and Banner saying that line, meaning it's not a matter of if but when Hulk gets too out of control.

Not necessarily. I can see Fury saying how Banner and Hulk are a team, and Banner saying that line, meaning it's not a matter of if but when Hulk gets too out of control.

That could very well be possible. We won't know until we see the movie of course, but that does make sense depending on the context of the scene and surrounding dialogue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"