The Avengers The Official 'Hulk in Avengers' thread. - Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also thought I heard hulk say something when he is being shot at by the plane. Right before he jumps to me it seems like he screams stoop! and then growls angry. And the sound before that is like a long and deep nooo!

Anyone else think marvel should have just held off on releasing a hulk film until after the avengers?

Riding off the success of the avengers the incredible hulk would have been guaranteed a larger following than it did in real life.

After 2 failed hulk movies though the time is likely too late.
I don't think there was any reason to think that at the time. Ang Lee's Hulk didn't do too well but TIH was Marvel's chance to do something on their own, with one of their most popular characters.

They wouldn't have any idea that Avengers could be so popular at the time because TIH came out the same year as Iron Man, which means it was started before even the IM success.

But personally I think Norton was just as good as Ruffalo and I don't have any problems with TIH. Hulk himself is of course more spectacular in TA but I'm not sure there will be the same opportunities for that in a solo movie. Despite the success of Hulk in TA I'm not sure they will risk a huge budget for their least successful Avenger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

• C. Lee
    Superherohype Administrator

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95