The Official Lex Luthor Casting Thread - Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know Isaacs has played a couple of memorable villain roles (Hook and Lucius Malfoy), but I don't feel he's so stereotyped.

Mark Strong on the other hand, has played so many villains that I don't want him in the role anymore (a couple of years ago I did). He's been the bad guy in Kick Ass, Green Lantern, Sherlock Holmes, John Carter, Robin Hood, Stardust, The Guard...

At this point it would just be like 'Who's the villain? Oh it's Mark Strong again'.

Yeah, but he's such a strong choice.

Yes, Mark Strong as a villain is old hat, but let this be his final villain-role that all the other led to.

This was tailormade for him and with this cast they need a heavyweight for the sequel.

I say no to Mark Strong. I don't get what is so special about him in the first place.

Yeah, I think he would be pretty good. He definitely has that manic side in his acting, as well as a serious side which would be great for playing Lex.

You might like it in a few years when Lex will probably show up! :p

I mean he's proven himself as a villain and a serious actor. By the time a sequel comes about Farrell will be 40, so I'll wait a few years to see what time can really do!

Joel Kinnaman

joel-kinnaman-image.jpg

:up:

By the way, does anyone else besides me demand Lex's Kryptonite suit? :o

By the way, does anyone else besides me demand Lex's Kryptonite suit? :o

I don't....I don't see it working. Also, in this day and age, it would be a total rip off Stone in IM. I think he should use K-juice...and enhance himself like Bane. Better to keep it in house...

TV show, 'The Killing'.

He's also the new Robocop, but you'd have to wait until next year for that. :yay:

TV show, 'The Killing'.

He's also the new Robocop, but you'd have to wait until next year for that. :yay:

lol....Robocop...eh?

I have the The Killing on my Netflix, but I'm not feeling it since I know it was cancelled. I'll look for him on Youtube...and Robocop. :yay:

There's no reason Luthor's Kryptonite suit wouldn't work...it would just need to be thought about a bit, and its use would need to be well-timed.

It makes perfect sense if Luthor runs out of options or ends up wanting to do his own dirty work, and if Zod brings a Kryptonian battlesuit to Earth, I wouldn't mind seeing Luthor appropriate elements of that for his own battle suit.

Obviously, by the time he puts that on, he can't be upstanding businessman Lex Luthor anymore. But it can work as well as anything in the mythos.

Cant see why it shouldnt work either. Lex in a powersuit is very much something that could happen in this MOS-universe, especially if Snyder also does the sequel.

Maybe Lex somehow gets a hold of Zod's suit and modifies it with some kryptonian help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"