• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

The Official Lois Lane Casting & Discussion Thread - Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
To the guy who mentioned Zoe Saldana (sp) in the previous thread...I could see that. I've liked her in everything that I have seen her in (two movies). I hope U-****e-A's role is greatly expanded in Trek2, if you follow my meaning.

has caroline dhavernas been mentioned? she's like 5 yrs older than cavill, but i think she can pull it off.

img135cd3.jpg

Ashley Greene for Random Doomsday Victim #13!

Here's a better question instead of repeating which actress' people want, why haven't they cast the role yet, its gone completely silent on the lois front in terms of news.

Misdirected article. Sorry!

Last edited:
EDIT: Double post.

Last edited:
FYI: All-Star Superman is a cartoon movie.

I watched All-Star Superman earlier today, and while some are saying it looks like Olivia Wilde, i tend to think of Minka Kelly

6120,xcitefun-minka-kelly-5.jpg

Would Minka Kelly work for the film? She's 30, but i thought she was 26-27, i dont know much about her acting.

^ She has a great look for Lois, but I don't think she could pull it off.

Minka Kelly - great look, but she sounds like a 16 year old.

Last edited:
She's an actress, so i'm sure she could speak with a deeper different tone of voice if needed. Even Erica Durance is able to hide her Canadian accent every once and awhile at least. I like Kelly look as well though I haven't seen her acting beyond the last scene in 500 Days of Summer.

The problem is Minka Kelly isn't a good actress.

She's a fine actress. :o

Yeah, well, Olivia Wilde's not exactly Meryl Streep herself. :o

Yet she's still better than Minka ever will be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"