The Official Mjolnir Thread

Would you guys like to see Mjolnir as a mystical/enchanted or a technology based weapon?

I would prefer a mix of the two.
Definitely mystical. Have Iron Man speculate that it's some kind of super-advanced technology if you like, but the films themselves should just treat it as mystical and not try to explain it.

I can't wait to see KB's take on the creation of the mighty Mjolnir. I bet its quite epic:yay:

Just saw the pic of Thors hammer and i must say, it is freakin sweet

I really do love that they're using the 616 Mjolnir. :heart:

Should've been a no-brainer, but Samuel L. Fury had some of us worried about what else might get Ultimized for the movies.

Yeah, that was probably my biggest fear as soon as the Iron Man 2 after credit scene replayed in my mind. At first I was like "omg awesome", then I was like "omg awesome....wait.....".

I've always thought Mjolnir is a cool name for a pet dog.

Sounds like something a parent would say to their kid
"Only whoever is worthy enough to take care Mjolnir shall have his as a pet". :awesome:

I just did a search for the Mjolnir props online and almost coming up empty. lol

I just did a search for the Mjolnir props online and almost coming up empty. lol

Coolest one I've found so far:

Mjolnir.jpg

Wonder if that was one of the guys at the Marvel boards had made a few years ago?

This is a new display and a Battle Damaged Mjolnir
battle.jpg

yea i dont really see the hammer being technical base it will probably be enchanted.

Meh, it looks like something someone bought on Ebay; as displayed by the fan models above.

well it's diamond's display for the battle damaged Mjolnir

mjolnir looks awesome, i wonder if it will be coiper design thor?

That's what they're saying misjuevos.

Definitely mystical. Have Iron Man speculate that it's some kind of super-advanced technology if you like, but the films themselves should just treat it as mystical and not try to explain it.

That would be a nice angle.........any man of science i.e. Bruce Banner, Reed Richards, Tony Stark, etc. would not accept it as otherwise, however despite their best efforts they cannot find a scientific explanation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"