The Official Mjolnir Thread

so have the pictures of mjolnir been released yet?

so have the pictures of mjolnir been released yet?
no offical ones yet Spider-Neil.
There was a IM2 leaked ending and Mjolnir was in a crater, it IS the Classic Mjolnir not the Ultimate Mjolnir. I'm sure if you do a search you'll find a screen capture of the scene

in other words don't post it if you find a pic of it, it's bootleg.

no offical ones yet Spider-Neil.
There was a IM2 leaked ending and Mjolnir was in a crater, it IS the Classic Mjolnir not the Ultimate Mjolnir. I'm sure if you do a search you'll find a screen capture of the scene

in other words don't post it if you find a pic of it, it's bootleg.

cheers man, I see IM2 in about an hour so not long to wait :woot:

I think the Mjolnir just like the costume is SPOT ON for this film. Oh yeah and Hemsworth too!

yea from what we see now with thor its pretty much copoil design with a few changes and the hammer which we saw is pretty much classic, hopefully we get a official clear photo of the hammer shortly.

yea from what we see now with thor its pretty much copoil design with a few changes and the hammer which we saw is pretty much classic, hopefully we get a official clear photo of the hammer shortly.

We'll probably see another pic relatively soon.

yea probably between now and next few days hopefully. Then of course in the coming months more stuff released officially from marvel/paramount and of course comic con.

The release of this pic does make me a lot more hopeful for something like that.

yea i am sure they will probably have posters, and maybe some other cool stuff at comic con, and of course a probably special made video reel for con attendies(which hopefully does leak out).

the hammer looks freaking sweet. you have to wait till the IM2 credits are over but trust me its worth the wait :word:

Ah

It is that time, photos of Thor are starting to come out and it is time to get hyped again. This whole production is so magical, surreal almost, imagine that the Thunder god and Mjolnir will soon be bringing the thunder to a movie screen near you.

You know this is pretty cool stuff. Kenneth has done us proud, he obviously respected the contributions of other great creators on Thor before him, Like Kirby, and now Coipel and even us long suffering fans of other movies who were tired of hearing directors explain why the simplest things could not be done as it was in the comics (Thing's Brow.. prime example). Changes are often necessary for proper translation to film but you have to know what to change and what is untouchable.

For that reason it has been like waiting for the shoe to drop wondering if the hammer would be that monstrosity that ultimate Thor had or the costume would be butchered.

It is good to know that somebody cared enough to think the whole creative process through and understand that there is nothing wrong with going with what works. Kenneth, Coipel... take a bow, you have done us proud.

Ah

It is that time, photos of Thor are starting to come out and it is time to get hyped again. This whole production is so magical, surreal almost, imagine that the Thunder god and Mjolnir will soon be bringing the thunder to a movie screen near you.

You know this is pretty cool stuff. Kenneth has done us proud, he obviously respected the contributions of other great creators on Thor before him, Like Kirby, and now Coipel and even us long suffering fans of other movies who were tired of hearing directors explain why the simplest things could not be done as it was in the comics (Thing's Brow.. prime example). Changes are often necessary for proper translation to film but you have to know what to change and what is untouchable.

For that reason it has been like waiting for the shoe to drop wondering if the hammer would be that monstrosity that ultimate Thor had or the costume would be butchered.

It is good to know that somebody cared enough to think the whole creative process through and understand that there is nothing wrong with going with what works. Kenneth, Coipel... take a bow, you have done us proud.

hopefully some of that rubs off on the Cap movie

I predict we see a full body pic of Thor (with Mjolnir in hand) in the next month or so:thor:

sooner than that Anubis there's SUPPOSED to be pics on the 5th

Happy Cinco de Mayo

Ah

totally agree,
singer - 'the x-men costumes wouldn't work on the big screen'
then raimi pretty much made an exact copy of spidey's outfit and showed him he was talking RUBBISH.
if you want to keep fans happy just put the comic version on screen then what have they got to complain about?

superman - donner (not the singer rubbish)
spider-man
marv
hellboy
iron man
kickass

literal translations that look fantasic on the big screen

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"