Days of Future Past The Official PHOTO GALLERY Thread

sorri something wrong with my browser....really sorri,,,,

That last one was me. Sorry.

I cracked up at JP's post, so I felt like being a smartass.

x-men-first-class-02.jpg

chess1.jpg

That group shot with Emma...dear lord. I HATE that outfit.
That white jumpsuit one...now, THAT is the outfit she should be wearing. It's so much more practical. And doesn't make me roll my eyes in how much it peddles to nerdy fanboy perversion.

These stills don't instill any new faith in me. I still have a bad feeling about this.

Almost my only complaint: where's Shaw's beard?!

Yeah, I don't like that Shaw is giving off a Hugh Hefner/swinger vibe. I wanted the Hell Fire Club in full-on Victorian(ish) garb.

I also find that group shot (the one with Azazel) to be utterly embarrassing and half-assed. It never should of seen the light of day.

The only images that do impress me are the teaser poster and the one with Xaiver and Magneto playing chess. Everything else is a big "meh" or made me cringe.

It wasn't supposed to see the light of day.

I know. I read about it on joblo.
Fox really should have pulled it, or made like quadruple sure it never leaked.

It's truly awful.

I think they did pull it. Check out Slash Film, Vaughn talks about it.

But it would be nice if we could forget about that image, aka a mod delete the manip that was posted 100 times across the forum.

I think they did pull it. Check out Slash Film, Vaughn talks about it.

Agreed about that Zombie-Emma manip.
It's too late though. The genie's out of the lamp and there's no shoving it back in. In regard to the official image that shouldn't have leaked, that is.

OK!..The genie's out of the lamp,,,,,,people are very negative about it(the pictures),,,,who knows it will grant your 3 wishes(the movie itself) duhh....for sure all of you will still see this movie....like it or not...

Two_More_Images_From_Men_First_Class_Make_For_The_Banner_1295513557.jpg

Two_More_Images_From_Men_First_Class_Make_For_The_Banner_1295513567.jpg

And about the image with all the X-Men leaked some days ago, Matthew Vaughn said:

I freaked out on them yesterday. I don’t know where the hell that came from. I don’t think it’s a Fox image. It’s not a pre-approved image. When I found out, I said, what the f*** is this ****, and Fox is running around trying to figure out what happened as well. I agree. It’s like a bad photoshop, which maybe it was by someone. It didn’t reflect the movie. I was shocked when I saw it. I was like ‘Jesus Christ.

So that imagine isn't official? :huh:

SOURCE: http://www.slashfilm.com/exclusive-matthew-vaughn-reveals-magneto-professor-xmen-class/

Why am I finding crappy manips in the Official Photo Gallery thread??!!!

Mods need to move all that crud into the manips thread.

Can't people read the thread titles? For God's sake....:cmad::cmad::cmad::cmad::cmad::cmad::cmad:

That new helmet looks very clunky compared to McKellen's. Almost has a medieval feel. It may be more faithful, but it's too big and too "loose".

Yea but it's most likely his first revision of the helmet.

I imagine it's from one of the final showdowns. He probably worked on the helmet during the course of the movie. Still, they coulda made it sleeker.

Yeah, the Magneto helmet looks a little loose, but as others have said, maybe this is his first attempt at such a thing and in later movies he refines it to the one in X1, 2, 3.

I don't care if he's refined the helmet in X1 etc, I've always preferred the classic look, which is what the new helmet in FC seems to be more like. I vastly prefer that to McKellan's one. It looks much more intimidating precisely because of the medieval feel.

I really like what I see. Fassbender looks awesome with the helmet. I really hope a Beast pic is coming.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"