Age of Ultron The Official Quicksilver thread

I think Johnson as Quicksilver would be interesting to see he definitely has the looks for it. I have only seen him in Kick A55 and i thought he did a good job.

Because he does feel random. Nothing about him makes me think he'd be a good choice for Quicksilver other than being a good actor. Aaron Johnson on the other hand, right off the bat, has the right look for the character and a natural Quicksilver type attitude. He's also European.

Yes I've seen it, and no I don't think he's an inspired choice in the slightest. Especially considering his role isn't even meant to be that big.

See for me, it's pretty tomato tomahto. Both Aaron and Evan are extremely talented, in great shape, young, played similar roles, and are attractive.

The reason I say Evans is inspired is because his casting was a bit more left feild, yet still perfect. Aaron is one of my favorite actors, but the kids name is always coming up. First for Cyclops, then for Spider-Man. And that's not a problem. Just shows that comic fans like him as an actor and want him in things. I'm sure he'll be great, as he generally is, but its predictable.

Aaron is one of my favorite actors, but the kids name is always coming up. First for Cyclops, then for Spider-Man. And that's not a problem. Just shows that comic fans like him as an actor and want him in things. I'm sure he'll be great, as he generally is, but its predictable.
His name hasn't come up for a while the way I see it. I forgot he was even in Kick-Ass 2.

Either way, I love both actors, so it's all good for me. :D

I don't think I've ever seen him in anything but Kick-Ass where he was (appropriately) awkward and sorta weird-looking, so it was odd to think of him as QS when I first read it.
4312752986_0b58ea3851.jpg

^But this picture really sells it. I didn't even know the guy had a jaw till now. Could definitely pull off a *****e-- dunno if he would take that as a compliment or not though haha

edit: Dude's unrecognizable in his Wiki photo:
AeusLOf.jpg

Last edited:
Sort of reminds me of Northstar too

Why do they have to cast the same actors in different comic book roles?
Ryan Reynolds was Deadpool and Green Lantern, Halle Berry was Storm and Catwoman, Jim Carey was the Mask and the Riddler. What gives?

It's not surprising. They make comic book films faster than they make great actors now.

I love the idea of Johnson as quicksilver. He would be superb. I just hope he's more

y4WF2Dd.jpg

And less...

slbU89H.jpg

Does anyone want to try maniping platinum hair on Aaron?

Why do they have to cast the same actors in different comic book roles?
Ryan Reynolds was Deadpool and Green Lantern, Halle Berry was Storm and Catwoman, Jim Carey was the Mask and the Riddler. What gives?

With so many comic book movies coming out, its almost impossible for an actor to be in just one.

@ Silvermoth, I prefer the bottom picture. Maybe without the 'stache, but excellent bone structure is a must!

Aaron Johnson is a good actor. I think he could be the next Christian Bale. A child actor who transitioned into a serious character actor.

Johnson already did some serious theatre work as a kid in Arthur Miller plays and Shakesphere's Macbeth and British kids movies like Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging and The Thief Lord.

[YT]YKNgQ75FlzY[/YT]

For those who have said they have only seen Aaron Johnson in Kick Ass you might of seen him in stuff like Shanghai Knights (as young Charlie Chaplin) and The Illusionist (teenage version of Edward Norton's character).

It's not surprising. They make comic book films faster than they make great actors now.

I love the idea of Johnson as quicksilver. He would be superb. I just hope he's more

y4WF2Dd.jpg
And less...

slbU89H.jpg

Does anyone want to try maniping platinum hair on Aaron?

He's better looking in the second photo, which shows he would look great with Pietro's blond locks. All he has to do is shave off the facial hair and lighten up the hair color and he's Quicksilver.

Really, people like the second pic more? He looks like a child molester!

Also, mr dent, quicksilver is more silver haired than blond. Hopefully they keep the silver hair

Really, people like the second pic more? He looks like a child molester!

Yea, I was just coming here to say that. You can't be serious about that second picture - he looks terrible as a blonde and that mustache in the picture is not helping at all. :hehe:

That's cuz you got no sense of style.

The Old timey look is back.

The Pringles guy gets laid soooo much these days.

Also, mr dent, quicksilver is more silver haired than blond. Hopefully they keep the silver hair
That was sarcasm.

I hope they do his hairstyle exactly like this:
Quicksilver_Dialogue_1.png
Not sure if you mean the style or the color, or both. I think they'll keep the color, I don't see them giving him that hairstyle because it looks, well, silly and stupid in real life. I think they'll let Aaron (if he's cast) keep his natural curly hair, cut it down a bit, and leave two bangs hanging in the front, and die it silver/platinum blond-ish. That's good enough imo.

No, they will definitely not give him that hairstyle, nor should they. It works in the comics, it most definitely won't work on a real human being. It's too silly.

No, they will definitely not give him that hairstyle, nor should they. It works in the comics, it most definitely won't work on a real human being. It's too silly.

his hair will probably be very similar to Hugh jackmans wolverine in the first couple X men movies

81.jpg

What are you talkin' about? Looks like Wolverine only silver. :confused:

I don't necessarily want the two comic-booky strands of the hair on the sides, I just want it to be spiky and slicked back, like this:
leonardo-de-caprio.jpg

Or like this (ignore the fact that it's on a girl):
ruby-rose-short-haircut-styles.jpg

Or this:
02.jpg

Last edited:
I don't necessarily want the two comic-booky strands of the hair on the sides, I just want it to be spiky and slicked back, like this:
leonardo-de-caprio.jpg

Or like this (ignore the fact that it's on a girl):
ruby-rose-short-haircut-styles.jpg

Or this:
02.jpg

pretty much, yeah. As long as it looks swept back and a little tousled like he's been tearing ass down the highway at superhuman speeds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"