Age of Ultron The Official Scarlet Witch Thread - Part 2

Good to see there is going to be more female characters. She is gorgeous. Thought she was underused in Godzilla movie.

tumblr_n9d0fjbFxT1r7gbeko1_r4_500.png

Looks like a romance is brewing between Cap and SW.

^^ Wowowowowzootzootzoot BIIING! I cant wait to see SW use her powers, sounds awesome!

I can't wait to see Scarlet Witch in the film. I'll bet her hex powers will come in handy in the fight against Ultron. In the comics, her powers are usually very effective against Ultron. She can do a lot of damage.

Good to see there is going to be more female characters. She is gorgeous. Thought she was underused in Godzilla movie.

There really wasn't any way to give her more screen-time without making the movie drag on. Giving her more scenes would've meant cutting someone else short who had a more important role to fill.

Lizzie's role in that film was to provide the perspective of the general civilian who is unaware of all the major details and what's really going on but is caught in the middle. She did fine with what she had.

:wow:

I really hope Olsen gets a proper costume by the end of the movie. I don't like her wearing all this black, or even a jacket for that matter (which seems a bit Jim Lee-ish). I prefer her to be in red and to wear a cape. Even something more like Jean Grey's Phoenix costume in X-Men 3 would be preferable.

I really hope Olsen gets a proper costume by the end of the movie. I don't like her wearing all this black, or even a jacket for that matter (which seems a bit Jim Lee-ish). I prefer her to be in red and to wear a cape. Even something more like Jean Grey's Phoenix costume in X-Men 3 would be preferable.
It's based on the X-Men EVOs design which is fine by me but something a little more like Jeans X3 costume would be nice by film end.

Looks like a romance is brewing between Cap and SW.

At this point, I'll ship Steve with Chloe if it meant that the character will get some luck and happiness with a female character before Evans' time in the role is up.lol

The dude is like the UNLUCKIEST male character, when it comes to romances in the MCU.lol

I like her nose. That's a weird ass feature to find hot, but whatever.

Kind of hoping they go the route of her current look if they show her at the end of the film with an actual uniform/costume. With less cleavage though...
500px-Wanda_Maximoff_(Earth-616)_from_Uncanny_Avengers_Vol_1_1_Coipel_Variant_cover.png

Last edited:

Not that weird. It's cute, and people like what they like, because it looks attractive on that person. Any feature on a girl can look attractive, especially when they are attractive.

Kind of hoping they go the route of her current look if they show her at the end of the film with an actual uniform/costume. With less cleavage though...
500px-Wanda_Maximoff_(Earth-616)_from_Uncanny_Avengers_Vol_1_1_Coipel_Variant_cover.png

That costume would look great on film and fits in perfectly with the rest of the Avengers. The only change I'd make is leaving out the headress.

I dont even need the mask or whatever you'd call it, but a suit like that would be pretty cool.

Need subtitles for the first four gifs Kane...

Get on that. NOW!!!:argh:

Godzilla 2 is coming out in June 2018. Will ATJ and Olsen return for it?

lol everyone's got their own thing
personally her nose is the one feature that kinda kills her looks for me, but hey, I'm picky

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"