The Official Superman Fan Art & Manips Thread - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL...I agree I don't want to see the trunks again...time to let them go and glad MOS did, but that manip is pretty good....I like the update of the trunks.

My contribution....

manofsteelpabibra.jpg

Really piss me of ppl trying to include the trunck on the costume. Why they cant let it go and have open minde for new interpretations?

I love the trunck of the old costume, but i dont see any problem a version without it.

There is another thread asking what ppl fear most on this new movie.. my biggest fear are the fanboys.

Good manip, btw.

Really piss me of ppl trying to include the trunck on the costume. Why they cant let it go and have open minde for new interpretations?

I love the trunck of the old costume, but i dont see any problem a version without it.

There is another thread asking what ppl fear most on this new movie.. my biggest fear are the fanboys.

Good manip, btw.

Is English a second language for you:huh:

While I can appreciate people who spends time on good well made manips, and where I can even envy their skill for this kind of stuff, I still gotta give my full support to Sam's comment above. I mean, this manip is obviously from a "trunk-lover". But the original picture, when I first saw it screamed bad_ass to me! Than this manip comes along and slams on the trunks yet again! And it looks absolutely horrible and dumb to me (so incredibly sorry). Also, it's a one-part-suit! That's yet another "DOH!-factor" to add to the list, firmly inserted right next to the: "wearing red trunks on the outside of your spandex suit, doesn't_freaken_work in 2013!"

Everything about this film, right from the get-go has screamed ALL-New-Superman for ya. Right from the trunkless suit, to the style, to the cast (with one noticable alteration, turning Perry White, black), to the original new music - with no Williams score in sight. And also one of the newer schockers, being that Kryptonite is nowhere to be found in this film! Everything about this superman screams RE-born. Now, please! For the love of God. Leave those trunks in the 70's. You can make all the manips in the world and cry about it. The suit is what it is now. And supeman has never looked cooler!

you keep posting manips like that, pabibra :) dont listen to those who only whine and complain about those who love the traditional design over the MOS design.

I see no reason to complain about it, there are more than plenty of manips of the original suit that ppl have taken and turned into the trunkless suit, and yet those ones are more accepted, I like the movie suit as it is, but the classic is a classic and I see no reason why fans should not make manips of the new suit in a more traditional state, its a 2 way street folks, deal with it.

I see no reason to complain about it, there are more than plenty of manips of the original suit that ppl have taken and turned into the trunkless suit, and yet those ones are more accepted, I like the movie suit as it is, but the classic is a classic and I see no reason why fans should not make manips of the new suit in a more traditional state, its a 2 way street folks, deal with it.

QFT :up:

While I can appreciate people who spends time on good well made manips, and where I can even envy their skill for this kind of stuff, I still gotta give my full support to Sam's comment above. I mean, this manip is obviously from a "trunk-lover". But the original picture, when I first saw it screamed bad_ass to me! Than this manip comes along and slams on the trunks yet again! And it looks absolutely horrible and dumb to me (so incredibly sorry). Also, it's a one-part-suit! That's yet another "DOH!-factor" to add to the list, firmly inserted right next to the: "wearing red trunks on the outside of your spandex suit, doesn't_freaken_work in 2013!"

Everything about this film, right from the get-go has screamed ALL-New-Superman for ya. Right from the trunkless suit, to the style, to the cast (with one noticable alteration, turning Perry White, black), to the original new music - with no Williams score in sight. And also one of the newer schockers, being that Kryptonite is nowhere to be found in this film! Everything about this superman screams RE-born. Now, please! For the love of God. Leave those trunks in the 70's. You can make all the manips in the world and cry about it. The suit is what it is now. And supeman has never looked cooler!

The trunks are DEEEEEAAAAAADDDDD :cmad: :argh:

Seriously... :whatever:
Co-signed entirely. Sadly the manips with trunks will never stop; no matter how annoying and badly designed they are.

as much as i love the traditional suit, here's a different take that i could live with
hair by fanboiii

The colors in that suit above are awesome! Very vibrant they pop right out of the screen. Love it! :grin:

The picture seemed a bit desaturated so I raised it up.
mos0.png

Last edited:
as much as i love the traditional suit, here's a different take that i could live with
hair by fanboiii

Kinda reminds me of a "revision" I made to the n52 suit :hehe:

From the JUSTICE LEAGUE Fanart Thread:

I'm fairly new at manipping, but I figure here is as good a place as any to post my idea of a Superman suit. I basically tried to improve on the New 52 design, incorporating the MOS version of the shield, and some other modifications to give it a sense of "Kryptonian regality". Bear in mind, I did this on my iPad on a photoshop wannabe app. Spoilers for size.

imageioh.jpg

I was gonna say, is that the n52 Earth 2 Superman? I love that suit
it's a shame they killed him off in the first few pages

Last edited:
The picture seemed a bit desaturated so I raised it up.
mos0.png

is that a scan from the magazine? Very nice :)

I was gonna say, is that the n52 Earth 2 Superman? I love that suit :woot:

:highfive:

it's a shame they killed him off in the first few pages

He's coming back soon, already confirmed to be making an appearance in Batman/Superman #2 (he's on the damn cover lol) and after that, he's suppose to return and lead the new Earth 2 Trinity (Kal-L, Batman 2 & Fury) :)

oh and I made a GIF on the your pic.....kinda played around with some of the colors :p

aboaqGI0

if they make an Earth 2 Superman comic book, i will GLADLY buy that comic cook... for an alternate costume, i love the Earth 2 suit.

i thought about making the cuffs red, but i ultimately decided against it, and make it more my own personal design

if they make an Earth 2 Superman comic book, i will GLADLY buy that comic cook... for an alternate costume, i love the Earth 2 suit.

i thought about making the cuffs red, but i ultimately decided against it, and make it more my own personal design

that I dont know, but yeah if they make one I'll be first in line at my LCBS :) one of the only things I like about the Earth 2 book right now is the art work and when Kal-L was there....love how he was drawn *points at avatar* its freaking awesome art work :D

BADEFF41-3B55-4B3F-9A5F-88E1FFD5CF2A-8535-000005C90D073366_zpsf9d2e555.jpg

Never gonna happen but this would've been awesome to see in theaters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"