The Official Superman Fan Art & Manips Thread - Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a request!

Can someone remake this, but then in higher resolution please?

s-symb10.jpg

And close that piece on the right side to the edge/corner and if possible with black outline?

Like this:

superman-shield.jpg

I have a request!

Can someone remake this, but then in higher resolution please?

s-symb10.jpg

And close that piece on the right side to the edge/corner and if possible with black outline?

Like this:

superman-shield.jpg

Are you a fan of the black outline?

There are so many Kryptonians in MOS, it would nice to see this one in the sequel!

supergirlbyfanboiii.jpg

I just realized Zack Snyder does have a good amount of experience handling female action work. Supergirl in his hands would be amazing.

I don't think a skirt would be appropriate, but at the same time, I wouldn't want her costume to look exactly like Superman's either.

I don't think a skirt would be appropriate, but at the same time, I wouldn't want her costume to look exactly like Superman's either.

Zod looks the same as Superman's but black. They all have the same under armor. Just going with how the movie has it set up. Besides, she always looks like Superman. What she wears below her waist doesn't really change that.

Is that yours fanboii? Either way I think it's pretty fantastic work

Zod looks the same as Superman's but black. They all have the same under armor. Just going with how the movie has it set up.

I'm aware of that. I was thinking out loud, so to speak.

And Zod is a male. Females might wear something different.

Besides, she always looks like Superman. What she wears below her waist doesn't really change that.

They always look similar; not exactly identical.

Is that yours fanboiii? Either way I think it's pretty fantastic work

Thanks! I'll release a bigger version later on. Still messing around with it.

And Zod is a male. Females might wear something different.

They always look similar; not exactly identical.

They are quite identical underneath except for the shield design. Look at Faora.

Is there anything particular about it that you like? I've never met anyone who admits to liking -- I think a lot of people just accept it as part of the merchandise.

I personally can't stand it. For me, it's too thick where is almost seems like black is part of his colors.

They are quite identical underneath except for the shield design. Look at Faora.

Faora and Zod are soldiers. Jor-El might be a military scientist (or simply needs to wear protective clothing for whatever reason). Kara would most likely be an ordinary civilian who might not necessarily wear what they do. If she does, no big deal. I'd rather they be consistent than change it up just for the sake of it.

EDIT: It'd help if we had some good pictures of Lara.

Last edited:
Faora and Zod are soldiers. Jor-El might be a military scientist (or simply needs to wear protective clothing for whatever reason). Kara would most likely be an ordinary civilian who might not necessarily wear what they do. If she does, no big deal. I'd rather they be consistent than change it up just for the sake of it.

The costume designer said "Everyone on Krypton wears this suit".

I can see Kara having the traditional Kryptonian garb, but once she takes an interest to human/teen girl pop culture she alters the outfit and a skirt or something young/sexy is added. To me this makes sense

Form fitting costume isn't sexy enough? I find her flying around in a skirt perverse but I knows some Japanese friends who will love it.

Six-inch stilettos wouldn't hurt. :p

Form fitting is definitely sexy. But as a teenager I can see her adapting whatever trend is in at the time (i.e. skirt, short, slits on the side of the leg to show the thigh, sleeveless, etc.)

Form fitting is definitely sexy. But as a teenager I can see her adapting whatever trend is in at the time (i.e. skirt, short, slits on the side of the leg to show the thigh, sleeveless, etc.)

I imagine she would be more resistant to assimilating than Superman because she's proud of being Kryptonian, but at the same time she allies herself with Superman because he's family.

added these to the Lex Luthor topic, but figured they go in here as well

I imagine she would be more resistant to assimilating than Superman because she's proud of being Kryptonian, but at the same time she allies herself with Superman because he's family.

I think it all depends on what type of personality she has. If she comes off more mature or as the Powergirl type then I can see your theory holding true. However, if she is more like the young Supergirl I've seen represented in comics and tv then I could see it going the other way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"