The Official Superman Fan Art & Manips Thread - Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stylized version of Faora's crest.

xAOWIlvl.jpg

Direct link: http://imgur.com/xAOWIlv

I see both a cursive "F" and a legendary Pokemon.

I think it all depends on what type of personality she has. If she comes off more mature or as the Powergirl type then I can see your theory holding true. However, if she is more like the young Supergirl I've seen represented in comics and tv then I could see it going the other way.

In New 52, she's attached to her Kryptonian roots and isn't particularly thrilled to be on Earth.

I think it would be interesting if Kara is a little condescending to humans but tries to bear with it and learn Clark's ways.

Guys...why not try being nice at least one day in your life. The least you can do is be civil about people taking the time to try and make something you would enjoy. If you don't like it....you can say so without being rude.
Oh please, I say I dislike some bad photoshops in here and all of a sudden I'm mean and it undoes all the good photoshops I've given praise to? That's a bit ridiculous.
There are so many Kryptonians in MOS, it would nice to see this one in the sequel!

supergirlbyfanboiii.jpg
Very cool, most likely what a Supergirl in Snyder's universe would look like with some minor alterations. :up:
added these to the Lex Luthor topic, but figured they go in here as well

This is pretty nice. Always happy to see Lex utilized in more than a bald manip. :oldarazz:
Stylized version of Faora's crest.

xAOWIlvl.jpg

Direct link: http://imgur.com/xAOWIlv
Very awesome. How did you make it?

I prefer Faora's crest to Zod's.

Neat.

But allow me to make some constructive criticism, where's her other arm and should her hair be bellowing in the wind?

Neat.

But allow me to make some constructive criticism, where's her other arm and should her hair be bellowing in the wind?

Depends on the direction and size of the wind gust. Seems like it's coming from behind and below so it wouldn't really hit her hair. The other arm didn't show on the reference I used.

Gotcha, keep up the good work then. :D

That's amazing, and I agree with those who think it's superior to Dru-Zod's symbol.

So Faora's surname is Hu-Ul? I wasn't aware of that.

I didn't know either until yesterday. Just having FAORA under the symbol didn't look good, so I did a little Google research.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"