The Official Superman Fan Art & Manips Thread - Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
hahaha. it looks like i predicted the future. i made this in 2011. the pose is almost the same. :woot:

i4e83.jpg

gihkc.gif

Fantastic work above.

Have only ever read one Hulk/Superman fight in the comics, Supes knocked him out :D

The boots look similar enough, however, that boot looks way too big to be a female's foot...even if it's in an armored boot. It COULD be Faora, but if I had to put money down I'd bet Zod.

Last edited:
I agree they look similar but they are supposed to right? But I agree it looks too big and also bulky and manly. Her's are more feminine in design and have a higher heel. It's not Faora.

supesbleeding.gif

faora20man20of20steel20.jpg

32610610779143265974810.jpg
[/QUOTE]

This is truly amazing!!!:yay: Hulk vs Superman would be a epic fight!:woot:

I don't think it would. I honestly think Superman is on another level of strength, not even considering his other arsenal of powers. I always imagine, that even though Hulk gets stronger as he gets angrier, one punch from Superman would make him feel fear instead of anger.

love this shot and its much clearer now :) just made the colour more bold.
flying_mos_screenshot_by_rocketman28-d5nxoew.jpg

I made this shot bigger photoshopped more sky in and also buildings
made the colours more bold also.
mos_zod_fight_new_angle_poster_by_rocketman28-d5nxygd.jpg

I made this shot bigger photoshopped more sky in and also buildings
made the colours more bold also.
mos_zod_fight_new_angle_poster_by_rocketman28-d5nxygd.jpg

I was one of the people who thought this was a person falling and Superman was going in for the rescue....I was wrong. But why does it look like Zod is falling instead of flying?!?!

I was one of the people who thought this was a person falling and Superman was going in for the rescue....I was wrong. But why does it look like Zod is falling instead of flying?!?!

if you watch the apple trailer slowly you can see zod holding onto the building then leaping up, watch it realy slowly.

I want to see some more cool manips, bring'em lol.

I hope Zod gives him a really good fight though. Honestly, I want Zod to practically destroy Supes in a fight, mainly because he is trained in combat.

Even with all his strength Supes isn't trained in combat and pound for pound Zod should have the advantage in this film. There should be something kryptonite or whatever that Supes uses or someone saves Supes by using in order to beat Zod.

However, straight up fight Zod should win this...unless they do the whole Supes has been on earth longer and his power level exceeds Zod's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"