The Official Superman Fan Art & Manips Thread - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Created this facebook cover photo. What you guys think?

NEWCOVER1.jpg

thanks Dark Sentinel, and you did those on your ipag :| damn :) all the new stuff coming in looks great guys :)

Quick cyborg manip, might spend a bit more time on it tomorrow and improve.
Arm is a little skinny, but otherwise, it looks pretty cool.
cyborg.jpg

so, I decided to give it a shot myself at making Cyborg Superman.....its not even close to being done but this is what I got so far :)

abjX7ohL.png

I want to give him a more.....real looking robot arm, one thats longer and more mechanical/menacing looking, but I cant find a decent pic to work with :S

Also his legs....I dont know what do you guys think I should about that?

Looks pretty good so far.

Are you hatin on the Cage? cool people don't be hate on the Cage, sir. :argh:

I was fiddling around in Champions Online trying to make a Man of Steel Costume and came up with this and these others. I took the screenshots and added a few shields in Photoshop. I found some better hair, but have yet to purchase the costume pack.

Man of Steel Costume:

MOSSuperman.jpg

New 52 Costume:
N52Superman.jpg

Hank Henshaw Sinestro Corps:
HHSuperman.jpg

Last Son of Krypton Eradicator:
ECSuperman.jpg

Kingdom Come Superman:
KCSuperman.jpg

Clark Kent:
CKSuperman.jpg

Finally my favorite, Classic Supes:
ClassicSuperman.jpg

Very cool.

I'd love to see the Eradicator onscreen in that Superman persona guise like he was in Return of Superman. He obviously looks like our Superman, but the darker suit and glasses give him this more cold and less approachable vibe. One of the defining features of Superman is his blue eyes, the 'window to the soul' - and by obscuring these it's very hard to get a read on the Eradicator. It's a very unique look.

Eradicator_Superman.jpg

So funny that Death and Return is such an iconic story now, when it came out I remember thinking what absolute junk it was...I wish it would all go away, horrible reminder fo the excess of 90's comics.

......wwwwhhhhhhaaatttt.......I was about to say that looks pretty cool....then it hit me, thats how Cyborg would look in live action, body wise anyway lol

J5Tngau.jpg

6b pencil on 19X24 bristol

finished on photoshop.

5 hours from start to finish.

Another banner for MOS:
man_of_steel_teaser_banner__2_by_zviray-d634nvo.jpg

Did a quick manip on Superman wearing Jor-El's Battle Armor. Wouldn't it be cool if he wore this in a Justice League film against Darkseid?? Hehe
superman_battle_armor_by_zviray-d63hnsb.jpg

Here's another manip:
king_is_back_by_zviray-d63lx8c.jpg

THE KING IS BACK!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members