The Official Superman Fan Art & Manips Thread - Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
ask and you shall receive

colorsplash.jpg

I like this. :yay:

Love it...can we get one without the verbiage? ?? Just like the regular poster. ...

Made a 'teaser' poster to try and keep me busy until the trailer next week but it didn't make the wait any easier! I'll do a more dynamic poster for the films release I reckon, with him actually in action. I thought this would act more as an 'announcement' poster. I'm going to be putting this on my blog around the same time the trailer goes up so if anyone thinks stuff about it needs tweaking, still plenty of time for me to change stuff :p Edit: There better be a damn shirt rip in this film!

g0Q8q.jpg
K4Rsz.jpg

Last edited:
Made a 'teaser' poster to try and keep me busy until the trailer next week but it didn't make the wait any easier! I'll do a more dynamic poster for the films release I reckon, with him actually in action. I thought this would act more as an 'announcement' poster. I'm going to be putting this on my blog around the same time the trailer goes up so if anyone thinks stuff about it needs tweaking, still plenty of time for me to change stuff :p Edit: There better be a damn shirt rip in this film!

g0Q8q.jpg
K4Rsz.jpg

Looks goog!!

g0Q8q.jpg
K4Rsz.jpg

Very cool. Reminds me of the Michael Myers art that I love so much. :up:

A talented artist should photoshop this new cover image so that is simply a picture of the big blue. No words or logo or anything. Just Superman! Hint hint lol
Mundo+Superman.jpg

1A71B3CA-18A3-42E6-9C74-D3E3C9F7DB54-19517-00001034B9034086.jpg

Quick mock up to see what it would look like if they got together in JL. A guy can dream, right?

Been a long time. Wow I suck at gimp. This was the idea I was going for. Didn't clean up edges or refine coloring. Someone better could do this justice. Eh
547sht.jpg

I think this quote would fit nicely as well:

Does it actually say out of fear cause it sounds like by fear to me, there doesnt appear to be a big enough gap for him to say out of fear.

Hey everyone i just finished my version i did see that photomaniped version but i wanted to do my own one. i even added the other hand. hope you all enjoy it and manip away :) i just posted this on facebook :)
man_of_steel_poster_edit_by_rocketman28-d5nflcu.jpg

http://rocketman28.deviantart.com/

Hey everyone i just finished my version i did see that photomaniped version but i wanted to do my own one. i even added the other hand. hope you all enjoy it and manip away :) i just posted this on facebook :)
man_of_steel_poster_edit_by_rocketman28-d5nflcu.jpg

http://rocketman28.deviantart.com/

Great job and I hope you don't mind, I used your edit and changed the colors of the shield.

manofsteelpostereditbyr.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back