The Official Superman Fan Art & Manips Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Hammer could potentially have a great look for a modern day Clark Kent.

HammerClark.jpg

Only if we wanted an emo Superman. :woot:

I think Hammer could potentially have a great look for a modern day Clark Kent.

HammerClark.jpg

He has a good look, but you might want to fix his hair.

imo, yes. he doesn't have many videos online but he's theatrically trained and has charisma in front of the camera.

anywho, here's my go at the same picture...

Spencermanip-4.jpg

Awesome!

Here's my manip from the uniform thread:

superman_ralphd.jpg

It's heavily overpainted image from an old Dean Cain photoshoot.

Much better than the actual Cain suit.

Awesome, but he looks a lot like Jeff East(young Clark Kent, STM)

Whoa........I'm starting to believe in conway... whoa....

Me too.

That's a great looking suit. I love the way the cape sits over the shoulders slightly, I always thought this gave the suit a more regal look than simply hanging down the back.

I agree.

That's awesome! Love it! The only thing I would change is making the undies a little bigger (Not Donner suit big, but more like the SR's suit)

I don't think larger undies are a good idea(unless they're longer down, making them more like trunks, instead of undies).

people keep spouting off crap about how they want the next Superman to "move away" from the Reeve look. I say bollocks to that. Reeve had the best look, so damn right the next person should have a similar or if even humanly possible, a "better" look.

Why are people so damn desperate to have someone who doesn't look like Reeve? Reeve happened to look like Superman. If they find an actor who looks similar or has a similar type of face structure, then damn right that is a good thing, not a bad thing. So get over yourselves you silly girls.

Reeve is the golden standard! Routh was very close. Don't accept anything less than a square jaw chiselled, tall beast.

We don't need any short asses for the true king of superheroes.

Keanu Reeves as Brain.I.A.C.

brainiac2.jpg

people keep spouting off crap about how they want the next Superman to "move away" from the Reeve look. I say bollocks to that. Reeve had the best look, so damn right the next person should have a similar or if even humanly possible, a "better" look.

Why are people so damn desperate to have someone who doesn't look like Reeve? Reeve happened to look like Superman. If they find an actor who looks similar or has a similar type of face structure, then damn right that is a good thing, not a bad thing. So get over yourselves you silly girls.

Reeve is the golden standard! Routh was very close. Don't accept anything less than a square jaw chiselled, tall beast.

We don't need any short asses for the true king of superheroes.

Here, here! Along the same lines, I was really annoyed when they toned down the colour scheme in Superman Returns. Presumably, they didn't think Superman could be taken seriously in a brightly coloured skin-tight suit, but navy and maroon are not Superman colours. People need to get over this idea that superhero movies have to be taken seriously, and every hero and villain needs to look badass. Some heroes, especially ones like Superman and Captain America, are supposed be be bright and colourful and, yeah, even a little cheesy looking. They're living, walking symbols, and as such, they should stand out.

But I'm off on a tangent... :p

I Like The Hammer Manips.

Last edited:
This just might happen. I'm sold.

Great job!

Just imagine him bulked up and toned up in pissed off kick ass Superman mode.

Could be a very intimidating presence onscreen.

Snyder will show us some of that pissed off kick ass Superman in the next film....without a doubt! Finally!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"