The Official Superman Reboot Caption Thread - Part 2

Funny stuff guys

lois.jpg

orig-16690701.jpg

REEVE SUPERMAN: "Dean Cain was a lucky man."

orig-16690701.jpg

SUPERMAN: Hey Courtney did anyone ever tell you, you would have made a great Lois Lane when you were younger...

tumblr_lkg6dvSjo61qh17feo1_400.gif

SUPERMAN: Wow, I think you have damaged my super hearing....

tumblr_lkladfdfQo1qfcx4to1_r1_500.gif

Great stuff guys. I could see a younger Courtney Cox as WW.

I_R_O_N_M_E_N_by_archangelgabriel.jpg

IRON MAN: You do know that flying without any kind of propelling system is impossible, right?
SUPERMAN: You do know that jets that can actually make a man fly need to be way bigger than that and consume so much fuel you need a huge jet pack that yet can barely fly for a minute, right?
IRON MAN: I... Dude, it´s a comic book, okay? Take a chill pill.

lois.jpg

HATCHER: They´re real... and they used to be spectacular, but c´mon guys, I´m, like, 205 now, cut me some slack!

lois.jpg

HATCHER: They´re real... and they used to be spectacular, but c´mon guys, I´m, like, 205 now, cut me some slack!

That was more mean than funny UF. :csad:

Courtney Cox as Lois Lane would have been awesome. :woot:

132NewFrontierSupermanMartianManhunter.jpg

SUPERMAN [singing]: "Do you see what I see?"
MARTIAN MANHUNTER [singing]: "A Star, A Star..."

SUPERMAN: "Somewhere out there is the American Dream..."
MARTIAN MANHUNTER: "You mean beautiful barely dressed women, free casual lovemaking, drugs, rock and roll, instant gratification, economic turmoil and political strife?"
SUPERMAN: "I was gonna say white picket fences, freshly baked apple pies, fresh milk, and nice wholesome small towns where everyone knows everyone else, but I guess those other things work too..."

It is a fine line sometimes, isn´t it? I love Teri Hatcher. I´m just... evil, you know.

Love the American Dream one, BTW.

CrisisDianaWally.jpg

WONDER WOMAN: Wow, I´m getting my own TV show! If it´s a hit and it runs for a long time, it may increase my chances of finally getting my feature film!

Superman_Returns_423200534956PM531.jpg

ROUTH SUPERMAN: Be careful, there can be a catch to it.

smallville.jpg

WELLING CLARK: Or even two.

Last edited:
lois.jpg

One thing is for sure: being a star reporter beats the crap out of being a desperate housewife!

SUPERMAN: One day, this will all be yours.
MARTIAN MANHUNTER: The curtains?

Great stuff guys.

Supes_and_Lois.jpg

SUPERMAN: "Gimme some sugar baby."

Courtney Cox as Lois Lane would have been awesome. :woot:
FUN FACT: Courtney Cox was going to play Lois Lane in Tim Burton's Superman Lives.

Supes_and_Lois.jpg

SUPERMAN: Memory erasing kiss, I don't what you're talking about...

FUN FACT: Courtney Cox was going to play Lois Lane in Tim Burton's Superman Lives.
GASP! You mean... Tim Burton was going to cast soemone other than Helena Bonham Carter?! :cwink:

Supes_and_Lois.jpg

SUPERMAN: Memory erasing kiss, I don't what you're talking about...

Hehehe

Supes_and_Lois.jpg

LOIS: "So tell me Clark, is that Kryptonite in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?"
SUPERMAN: ":huh:"
LOIS: "Uh, that came out wrong..."

wwhalf.jpg

WONDER WOMAN: Pfft. Ametuer!

LexLuthorBitschSlappingtheQuestion.gif

LEX: "I'm gonna keep doing this until I wipe that smirk off your face!"

LexLuthorBitschSlappingtheQuestion.gif

LEX: "Wax On Wax Off! Wax On Wax Off!"

I_R_O_N_M_E_N_by_archangelgabriel.jpg

IRON MAN: You do know that flying without any kind of propelling system is impossible, right?
SUPERMAN: You do know that jets that can actually make a man fly need to be way bigger than that and consume so much fuel you need a huge jet pack that yet can barely fly for a minute, right?
IRON MAN: I... Dude, it´s a comic book, okay? Take a chill pill.

LMAO ... Great:hehe::hehe::hehe:

fl-justice-league_320x240.jpg

ryan-reynolds-2-435.jpg

comics-featured_doctormanhattan1_8-20-2012.jpg

Silk Spectre: I guess you were right. It's catching.
Dr. Manhattan: That must have been one super kiss. It's influence has spilled out into the real world.

Thanks MJ! Great stuff guys, especially the memory erasing kiss and wax ones.

fl-justice-league_320x240.jpg

Supes_and_Lois.jpg

LOIS: What?! YOu told me that was our special kiss, that you´d never kiss anyone else like that!
SUPERMAN: Honey, that´s not even the first time I kiss her like that!
LOIS: WHAT THE F***?!

14NewFrontierSupermanBatman.jpg

SUPERMAN: That´s right, it´s called Twilight and it´s one of the most popular novel and movie series in the world.

BATMAN: Now that´s a mystery even I may be unable to solve...

SUPERMAN: Look at this beautiful Earth sunset...
MM: Clark, I´m from Mars! This is what the sky looked to me every f****ing day, all day long!
SUPERMAN: But hey, the ocean is pretty beautiful, isn´t it?
MM: Oh great, remind me that Mars at one point had oceans and now it´s a f****ing dry wasteland!
SUPERMAN: J´onn, you really, really need to get laid.
MM: I know.

Great stuff guys.

lois.jpg

orig-16690701.jpg

REEVE SUPERMAN: "Yeah, I tapped that."

I haven't head that line since the 80's.

Last edited:
"Tapped that" is great, should have a comeback.

lois.jpg

LOIS: Let´s face it, only a chick this yummy could get a top-bill reporter job when she can´t even tell two guys are just the same guy without glasses.

00388.jpg

WELLING: I'm Batman.

SMALLVILLE PRODUCERS: No, no, no. You're Superman!

325px-Smallville_s09e01_savior-14.jpg

WELLING: But I don't understand. I'm dressed all in black, i'm brooding about my dad's death, fighting crime in the shadows and I can't fly. How am I Superman?

SMALLVILLE PRODUCERS: It's call an interpretation! We're artists bro, we have creative license.

Clark_Watch.png

WELLING: ... making Superman just like Batman doesn't seem all that creative to me...

SMALLVILLE PRODUCERS: Quit complaining or we will stop writing kissing scenes between you and Erica!

images

WELLING: Well okay then!

SUPERMAN: "Somewhere out there... a silly fanboy or fangirl is writing a silly internet rant about how Oscar winner Christian Bale should have been dubbed by Kevin Conroy for the Nolan Batman trilogy. Your mission is to find that fanboy or fangirl and scramble their brains like eggs. In exchange we'll give you a lifetime supply of Oreos."
MARTIAN MANHUNTER: "Hell I'd do that for free, but I'll take the lifetime supply of Oreos anyway. Plus milk."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"