The Official TIH Merchandise Thread

are they going to be releaseing a Legends version of TIH Abomination to go with the TIH Hulk figure?? it would seem pretty obvious that they would, right?

are they going to be releaseing a Legends version of TIH Abomination to go with the TIH Hulk figure?? it would seem pretty obvious that they would, right?

I hope so! I want a taller Abomy to go nicely with Hulk. As for comments directed towards my deceit, the point I was getting at is that it is a great figure and I would highly recommend it. I'm totally going to buy the jeep, now.

Actually, you did'nt get away with it.
Did you ever think that maybe someone who works for Target is registered on this board?

Hmmmm......
Like me, maybe?
[blackout]So you think you're clever? Switching out clearance price tags?
Wow, you must be proud, huh? :bh:

Worse than those kids who steal Yug-I-Oh and Poke'mon cards. Jeez. Really nice. Get a life. Loser.[/blackout]

ohhh karmas a ***** lol..

Nope, those look better. But, I know, new guys like me shouldn't post here. I'll go sit in a corner......

24vqk9c.jpg

Picture of the figures coming out this fall for those who asked...

The third model is actually a good model, but whoever painted it gave him an awful face.

How is the merchandise for this movie doing?

I see the stores are still stacked with so much Hulk stuff but in 2003 Hulk merch. were selling like hot cakes.

i went to TRU on Saturday...and they were wiped out. it was good to see.

I like the bigger scale of that Abomination, face looks good too. But, lack of POA kills it.

i hope they make an abomination in marvel legends size , i want a bigger figure cuz he was freakin amazing in the movie.

The figures seem to be moving pretty well around me. THe Hulk hands, not so much at my local Target. Not liking them as much as the first ones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"