The Official "Trinity" by Busiek and Bagley Thread

Me and my little bro watched some Season 2 JL yesterday and man o man did we hate every bit of screen time they devoted to that winged ****.

There was a time when a surprise entrance by the JLA was exciting. Now, it's just stupid.

Remember when the JLA could roll up and start **** without shouting their entire gameplan to the enemy, cause they had a ****in' telepath on the team?

What are you talking about? That never happened. Everything after the Satellite Era doesn't count anymore. :o
Isn't that what she does? Bounce her mace harmlessly off of s*** that should dominate her?
Yeah. And it's annoying.

You should check it out, it's exactly what you're looking for. And don't get discouraged by the fact that it's a Western comic.

:D

I love the Hex, I still don't think they've done a bad issue in what 35 issues?

Next issue is drawn by Darwyn Cooke too :D

I think my hate for Hawkgirl increases exponentially every time I see her. When did she become the quintessential representative of the JLA, anyway? It seems like anytime there's a guest appearance by the JLA, it involves Hawkgirl rushing in to smash something ineffectively with her stupid mace. God, what a stupid *****e.

There is no reason for anyone to like her.

I wish Hawkwoman had survived Rann/Thanagar War and replaced Hawkgirl on Earth. That would've been a fun way to mix it up--the human Hawkman with the Thanagarian Hawkwoman.

So issue three had a decent cliffhanger.

Who knew Superman could get cold-cocked? I'm glad we're seeing dudes who can physically **** Supes up again.

And was that Jose guy in the second story Gangbuster?

I am unsure of who Gangbuster is but the secondary story is just dumb for this series, I mean i realize she will be the 3rd member in Morgan Le Fey's little Anti-Trinity, but its just a really big bore to read through.

I thought the third member of the villain trinity was going to be Despero. It'd better be Despero. Despero's awesome.

I thought the third member of the villain trinity was going to be Despero. It'd better be Despero. Despero's awesome.

Oh damn! Your right, well then i really hate that secondary story now cause it seems to serve even more of absolutely no purpose.

I'm kinda getting sick of these weekly books. The idea of the Trinity book really excited me and I have been let down. The main story is lackluster and the secondary story is garbage. They didn't really tie Countdown to Final Crisis to Final Crisis!!! Which is another can of worms!! WTF!! No wonder Chuck Dixon left!! DC please get your **** together!! I used to hate on Marvel BIG TIME but I read more of their stuff!! Never thought I would say that. I think I just died a little inside.:-(

^^^^^ Over-react a bit much?

I'm kinda getting sick of these weekly books. The idea of the Trinity book really excited me and I have been let down. The main story is lackluster and the secondary story is garbage. They didn't really tie Countdown to Final Crisis to Final Crisis!!! Which is another can of worms!! WTF!! No wonder Chuck Dixon left!! DC please get your **** together!! I used to hate on Marvel BIG TIME but I read more of their stuff!! Never thought I would say that. I think I just died a little inside.:-(

Kill yourself?:huh:

Save the damn gas and knife the idiot.

Why waste a good knife? toss him off a cliff.

I see we have found a reasonable compromise. Who gets to hold his arms and who gets to hold his legs?

I would prefer the arms. Cuz he's likely to s**t his pants, and I don't wanna be that close.

I'll hold his pant legs tightly, lest any **** get some ideas.

i was really excited for this book. a book featuring these three characters should be one of the best on the shelf. but 3 issues in and it pretty much blows. i'll maybe finish the arc and see how i feel about it then. but right now, its not good.

You guys should use the Wasp on him? Have you heard about it? It's a knife that injects a frozen bubble of gas into your system and kills you instantly.

Where the **** is the fun in that? I guess if he wiggles around thats fun but other than that seriously get with the program.

As soon as the character was named "Convikt", I immediately started getting flashbacks to 1994 and Image Comics. That's the type of **** they had in spades.

I fear that with this being a weekly series, they are going to stretch it to the thin. I'm already bored to tears and only four issues in. Something needs to happen fast.

read the first three issues at once (they were sitting in my box at the store for a bit.)
Better than I expected.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"