The "Rise Of Marvels" RPG, Year One: Sign-Up/OOC Thread

Show raindog some lovin'!

Hey I just noticed I was approved twice. I'm higher up in this RPG than MB now. :(

I would like to once again reiterate that this is a re-imagining of the Marvel Universe - not a retelling. I'm having a hard time accepting applications with no major differences than mainstream continuity.

I would like to once again reiterate that this is a re-imagining of the Marvel Universe - not a retelling. I'm having a hard time accepting applications with no major differences than mainstream continuity.

I'm with you on that one. Some people just don't like change unfortunately.

I'm with you on that one. Some people just don't like change unfortunately.

Which is why it's a good thing I didnt get approved for Deadpool. I think I was able to bring a decent change to the Surfer's mythology. Can't wait for the IC thread to be posted-which reminds me, when is the IC thread gonna be posted?

What about mine guys? I kept it kinda similar cause TM is a very mysterious character.

He's different in the fact more of his origin is there, I've got links to his family, and he's only starting out, we've never seen him as a rookie in 616, always the cool, calm criminal.

Yeah from now on people lets make there be large differences in characters.

Hmm...after much searching, I've realized that the screen name "The Silver Surfer" isn't taken...*prepares to kiss up for a name change*

(NOTE: Some may say that I'm obsessing myself over the Surfer since I've been accepted, but I've always been a fan of the character. I was hoping to play him in the Marvel RPG and OneUniverse, but he was taken. This RPG has been my first chance to play him)

Looking at my Sabretooth app, it is kinda samey to 616... just with even more violence. Would anyone mind if i changed my app/profile up and resubbed it tomorrow? I'v got some ideas to make the character unique.

Hmm...after much searching, I've realized that the screen name "The Silver Surfer" isn't taken...*prepares to kiss up for a name change*

(NOTE: Some may say that I'm obsessing myself over the Surfer since I've been accepted, but I've always been a fan of the character. I was hoping to play him in the Marvel RPG and OneUniverse, but he was taken. This RPG has been my first chance to play him)

Yeah, I don't see you playing Norrin in the OU anytime soon. So it's good that you jumped on him here. :oldrazz:

Dont worry, Ive got this and the main Marvel RPG covered. OU is just a matter of time...

HA! As long as I'm there, Norrin will never be yours. :D :up:

:cmad:

Fine, you can have OU...for now...one day the Power Cosmic will become to much for you, and it will consume you...

Ha, I'm just kidding. Is the Surfer taken in Ult. Marvel? I know Murdock was gonna play him, but apparently he pulled out. Does he already have a successor?

Fine, you can have OU...for now...one day the Power Cosmic will become to much for you, and it will consume you...

Ha, I'm just kidding. Is the Surfer taken in Ult. Marvel? I know Murdock was gonna play him, but apparently he pulled out. Does he already have a successor?

I don't play in that RPG, so I couldn't tell you.

The Surfer is very complicated in that RPG.

There's a big, huge, gigantor arc that involves the surfer right now. He has quite a history.

There's a big, huge, gigantor arc that involves the surfer right now. He has quite a history.

Disregard the PM I sent then. Is he being PC'ed? Just wondering, but I might not pick him up. You can only play the guy in so many RPGs.

Soo...wheres the reply PM? Is there that much ground to cover?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"