Days of Future Past The Rotten Tomatoes Score Prediction Thread - Part 1

If you want to take in mind the tomatometer of the X-Men movies that director Bryan Singer has been involved with:

tz5e.jpg

kuwi.jpg

8w46.jpg

:xmen::xmen:

Fanboy and sport fanatics culture is so similar, it is scary.

I get it with sports, unless it's about idiots starting fistfights. I like that playfulness and taunting involved. Both when I do it and when I'm at the receiving end.

Unsurprising as they're essentially the same thing. Tribalism.
Well at least with sports, one set of maniacs each year do get to actually scream, "we are best". Not sure exactly what anyone is "winning" here. Just give me a good movie, and then enough of a box office to make another.

Well at least with sports, one set of maniacs each year do get to actually scream, "we are best". Not sure exactly what anyone is "winning" here. Just give me a good movie, and then enough of a box office to make another.

Current champs = MCU fans
Former champs = TDKT fans

There are winners and losers in fanboy circles.

The current losers are the ASM series fans. Everybody is crapping on their "team" these days.

The current losers are the ASM series fans. Everybody is crapping on their "team" these days.
That is a sad and bizarre way of looking at things. You are hurting your own enjoyment that way. You are also placing your peace of mind in the hands of others when you do this. RT scores and BO are suddenly what matter, not how much you enjoyed the film.

Don't rt wait till it has 100 reviews to certify it?

I don't think so. I have seen them do it with far less, if it is going in the right direction. It is why in the past they have had to change a few.

That is a sad and bizarre way of looking at things. You are hurting your own enjoyment that way. You are also placing your peace of mind in the hands of others when you do this. RT scores and BO are suddenly what matter, not how much you enjoyed the film.

Something we agree on!

I think it needs to be more than 60 percent before it can be certified fresh. They are probably basing this on 200 reviews so it still has some to go.

... I mean I hope your not serious with this, Or that it's just your observation of fanboy behavior.

How does one win? is it based on ratings, box office?

You need these things to be Certified Fresh:

75% Fresh Rating,
At least 40 reviews from critics
And at least 5 positive reviews from Top Critics.

It will stay Certified Fresh until it drops below 70%.

Thor 2 was "Certified" but it dropped down to 65%.

Fast & Furious 6 was "Certified" as well...but it lost that when it dropped down to 68%

I'm VERY suprised there haven't been any rotten reviews from critics who are claiming DOFP to be a rip-off of the Terminator films. Could've sworn that would happen :D.

I'm VERY suprised there haven't been any rotten reviews from critics who are claiming DOFP to be a rip-off of the Terminator films. Could've sworn that would happen :D.

I am pretty sure the comic book to which this is very loosely based on came out before Terminator.

I am pretty sure the comic book to which this is very loosely based on came out before Terminator.

It did...predates The Terminator by two or three years. But I'm sure movie critics don't know that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"