The RPG Soapbox: Let your voice be heard!

I'm thinking of including a secret message within the text, and newbs get ignored until they provide it, proving they had to read the thread.

;)

Looks nice and neat....and without all the huge paragraphs a certain someone had in her thread.

I still need to work out that secret message thing

Looks nice and neat....and without all the huge paragraphs a certain someone had in her thread.

:o Well you won't have to suffer through them too much longer...MB's going to archive it.

I'd hate to stress Byrd's eyes more than they need to be. :csad:

And also there are so many stickies, your thread negates the need for mine and it's just easier :cwink:

So, this is going up in the Community forum tonight...

Come join the Hype RPG's!

Who wants to be Superman!!!

...Batman?

...Ok, Spidey!

...no, Spidey before Brand New Day

...How about Hellboy?

...Ghostbusters?

...The A-Team.

...Ok, fine, a Jedi Knight. Sith?

...sigh. Ok, feel free to make your own character.

Because in the Role Playing Games, you can be whoever or whatever you want!

You may have seen the RPG forum or some of our game threads pop up from time to time, but never paid much attention before. Well, we're reaching out now to anyone who might be even a little interested, or just curious, in joining our little community of game players.

What is it we do?

Basically, we tell stories. Sometime we write on our own, and sometimes we team up with others. We write stories about characters for ourselves and others to enjoy.

If you've ever wanted to tell stories about a character you love, or you've had an idea you wished your favorite publisher would print? You can tell your stories in our forum. And you'll have an audience willing and eager to read those stories, and participate in them with you to create a world of our making.

Instead of trying to go on & on describing exactly how we work, we invite you to come over and visit some of our games and community threads. Or just ask questions here. You'll see some familiar faces, and probably meet some new ones.

Feel free to offer up a better title. Or suggest changes. The second post in the thread will have links to our games and community threads like Flagons. But I wanted to make the first post short, and to the point. But interesting enough to be taken seriously by curious readers.

With all the stupid **** that goes on in the community, we better have the ****ing right! :cmad:

MB gave me the go ahead.

And if he didn't, I'd probably do it anyway. If there can be a thread about counting to 1000 and back, it damn well better be ok to post this one.

I asked about it in the mod section, but I haven't heard from everyone yet.

Haven't heard a "no", but we'll see.

I pretty much am on Byrd's side with this, but I'd prefer us not being expelled in shame from there, ya know? :cwink:

Dot the 'i's and cross the 't's and all that stuff...But if it's going on MB's head... who cares? :oldrazz:

:hrt:

I'm very tempted to say hell with it and go ahead and post it.

Everyone start going to the recruitment thread and getting the read count up. Don't want it to drop into obscurity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"