The Dark Knight Rises The Score III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you guys notice how the sample of "Rise" ended with the piece that was heard after Rachel and Bruce's Parents passed away? :ninja:

Yeah, we've even had some theories. But I'm sure those vocals weren't playing when Rachel bit it in TDK.

Did you guys notice how the sample of "Rise" ended with the piece that was heard after Rachel and Bruce's Parents passed away? :ninja:

Yup, I expect several threads named "OMG BAT MAN DYING CONFIRMED BY SOUNDTRACK SAMPLE" shortly. :funny:

Yeah, we've even had some theories. But I'm sure those vocals weren't playing when Rachel bit it in TDK.

Yeah, not the vocals, but it was still part of the overall piece that played in BB.

Yeah, not the vocals, but it was still part of the overall piece that played in BB.

Indeed. Its implications are pretty obvious, you know? It played over the Waynes' death scene and we do fear of a Wayne dying in the end of this one... it's almost too obvious.

Can I just say I know there are a lot of samples from bb/tdk that have been reused here and there, but with exception to those, dareisay this soundtrack is gonna feel very strange next to the other two films. It feels much more varied to what played throughout the last two, much as I loved them, which is funny considering how much shorter the tracklist is compared to them.

Indeed. Its implications are pretty obvious, you know? It played over the Waynes' death scene and we do fear of a Wayne dying in the end of this one... it's almost too obvious.

It could also be for the rumoured gravesite visit? Doesn't neccessarily have to be about a dead Bruce.

I really hope we get a Bruce at his parents grave scene. Maybe he could be burying the cowl as well.

Can I just say I know there are a lot of samples from bb/tdk that have been reused here and there, but with exception to those, dareisay this soundtrack is gonna feel very strange next to the other two films. It feels much more varied to what played throughout the last two, much as I loved them, which is funny considering how much shorter the tracklist is compared to them.

That's certainly true for the CW piece of music. The rest not so much, imo, we'll get used to the sound of them and once we've seen them in context they'll probably sound like they belong. But dat CW theme...

Yup, I expect several threads named "OMG BAT MAN DYING CONFIRMED BY SOUNDTRACK SAMPLE" shortly. :funny:

If Batman dies, I doubt they will use the same music they used for his parents. IMO, it would feel like he failed, just like his father kind of did.
Batman can die in the end, but he can't fail in the end. No way.

I really hope we get a Bruce at his parents grave scene. Maybe he could be burying the cowl as well.

Boy, if Nolan goes out of his way to show him bury the cowl there will be an uprising here!

"Mind if I Cut In?" is a slice of delicious pie. Romantically deceptive is the tone I get from it. Catwoman incarnate. :hrt:

If Batman dies, I doubt they will use the same music they used for his parents. IMO, it would feel like he failed, just like his father kind of did.
Batman can die in the end, but he can't fail in the end. No way.

That's exactly what we're saying, though. The "Rise" sample has the BB music from his parents' death. And I don't think anyone's talked about him failing. Just dying.

Me, too. It could be very powerful.

Boy, if Nolan goes out of his way to show him bury the cowl there will be an uprising here!

I have the uncomfortable feeling that the ending WILL spark an uprising, whatever it is...

"Mind if I Cut In?" is a slice of delicious pie. Romantically deceptive is the tone I get from it. Catwoman incarnate. :hrt:

You mentioned that once or twice and every time I see it, I can't think of something that describes the track better than this - romantically deceptive... :funny: Perfect description.

Why Do We Fall is the one that really sent chills down my spine... Sounds like it's the build-up to an epic moment, the climax, and that name only adds to that feeling. I can't stop listening to that, the bad thing is that it kinda feels like having a great sex and then suddenly stopping in the middle of it because of something beyond your control...

Yeah, you started thinking of your father in law.

I still say Why Do We Fall is Bruce climbing the well.

Yeah, you started thinking of your father in law.

I still say Why Do We Fall is Bruce climbing the well.

If that's the case, I'll just die happily in my seat... :wow::funny:

my favorite samples were nothing out there, rise, and Why do we fall was my favorite, sounds freakin epic, cant wait to hear full version of that one.

Hey are tehse tracks usually in chronilogical order of the movie? because if WHy do we fall is bruce climbing out the well, then wtf that would be at the end of the movie almost lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"