The Dark Knight Rises The Score IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Risen From Darkness sounds like Molossus, Like A Dog, and Imagine The Fire! Awesome!!!

Cool one new song.

How many bonus tracks all together will be out 6? Risen from Darkness sounds official, lots of Catwoman/Bane themes in there from the rest of the soundtrack.

I sure as hell hope they release and extended soundtrack. That's ******** that there are certain tracks you can only get from doing iTunes and whatnot.

I sure as hell hope they release and extended soundtrack. That's ******** that there are certain tracks you can only get from doing iTunes and whatnot.
Just gotta wait a little longer. :cwink:

Whee new track! :awesome: Thanks Kane!

Risen From Darkness 2:20 to the end is so iconic and epic! Hans Zimmer's themes in the trilogy are so catchy and aggressive! This is my new favorite track of this OST!

Sorry to interrupt the enjoyment of "Risen From Darkness" (listening to it right now), but may I ask if anyone knows the name of the piece that Bruce and Selina dance to in the ballroom? I've been looking for the name of it for a long time.

Thank you.

I just used IE and downloaded it directly. No need for QuickTime.

Basically here's the deal regarding the 3 CD-exclusive bonus tracks (Risen From Darkness is one of them; the iTunes/digital deluxe release has 2 different bonus tracks apart from that Junkie XL remix available on both CD and iTunes, digital bonus tracks will be available to listen to on http://deezer.com/fr/music/hans-zimmer/the-dark-knight-rises-4014811 tomorrow hopefully)

You put the cd in and go to a particular website that allows the download of 3 bonus tracks.
http://twitter.com/BATMANONFILM/status/222678541278511104

There's no chance that risen from darkness is going to be in the movie right?

That bonus track is my favourite. :up: mixed of TDK & BB.

Basically here's the deal regarding the 3 CD-exclusive bonus tracks (Risen From Darkness is one of them; the iTunes/digital deluxe release has 2 different bonus tracks apart from that Junkie XL remix available on both CD and iTunes, digital bonus tracks will be available to listen to on http://deezer.com/fr/music/hans-zimmer/the-dark-knight-rises-4014811 tomorrow hopefully)

Well ****, looks like I need to step out of the stone age and finally get me an Ipod.

That bonus track is my favourite. :up: mixed of TDK & BB.

I know! You can hear hints of Like a Dog Chasing Cars, Imagine The Fire, End Credits theme!

And the ending orchestra is awesome!

One of the tags for the 'Risen From Darkness' track says 'Rises End Theme'

Nice! Now I'm happy! This track just makes the wait alot worse for me...because it's so freaking awesome!

Heard from watertower and they confirmed that 'there are no plans to release any such extended release for dark knight rises or a trilogy set. But they will release any news of a release in the future on their facebook page. And that they are always looking to release the best content possible.'.

There you go.

JokesonU

They're sending the track out in a few hours apparently. If someone gets the link can they post it? I'm abroad in Europe so I can't use the site :(

Heard from watertower and they confirmed that 'there are no plans to release any such extended release for dark knight rises or a trilogy set. But they will release any news of a release in the future on their facebook page. And that they are always looking to release the best content possible.'.

There you go.

I'm going to buy an Ipod this weekend then so I can download those tracks.

It's a bit odd that they are running a promotion for MovieTicket.com on their page...Someone else has also posted about a lack of bonus tracks. Now we wait...

Okay. They just told me that the facebook promo for free downloadable song was announced too early and it doesn't go into full effect until after tonight. They're going to email me the download code later tonight. Jeez.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"